Website Guardian Jobs
This listing is about Guardian Jobs in Easton-in-Gordano, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Project Manager (Reserve Development Team)
Location: Flexible in UK
Salary: £27,574 – £30,590 Per Annum
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance and Annual Leave, Flexible working
Duration: 2 years
This charity showcases nature and people thriving together where nature lives….
To achieve a world where all people are living harmoniously alongside nature; this organisation must broaden its appeal and enable more, and more diverse people to act for nature.
The charity’s Nature Reserves are windows into the wildlife and habitats they are fighting to protect. They showcase the wonderful conservation work they’re delivering, and should inspire, enable, and empower everyone to play their part in the fight against the nature and climate emergency.
This charity understands it is simply not enough to carry on as before. This organisations’ reserves must evolve, they must become more relevant to the world they are trying to change and make the visitor experience at this organisation the best it possibly can be, for their visitors, for nature and for the planet.
As such, the visitor operations consultancy has developed a national masterplan, and is working with organisations’ country delivery teams, to fulfil a large-scale programme of transformational change, to ultimately deliver a visitor offer that is fit for the future, across their extensive reserve network.
To achieve their ambitious vision, the charity knows they must seek talented individuals who share in their dream, and who have the skills, tenacity, optimism, and enthusiasm to deliver at pace.
What The Charity Want To See
- Evidence of strong project management principles and processes that have enabled you to achieve high quality delivery. (Experience in infrastructure project delivery would be advantageous but not essential).
- You thrive in taking on challenges with a positive, solutions focused approach.
- The elements that drive excellence in visitor operations are etched on your brain- you know what it takes to bring nature to life for their visitors!
- You are an exceptional communicator, with commendable presentation skills.
- You have demonstrable experience of building relationships and collaborating across multi-disciplinary teams to drive expansion and innovation.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and will be accustomed to interpreting commercial information to assess opportunities and prioritise effectively.
What You Can Expect
- A supportive, high-performing team of talented individuals around you, who want to make the world a better place than we found it.
- An array of exciting, high-profile commercial projects, to lead and support on, that will make some of the most beautiful places in the UK even more special for their visitors.
- Access to excellent learning and development opportunities and employee benefits package.
- Opportunities to travel across all four countries of the United Kingdom and get closer to the amazing wildlife, all while you play your part in safeguarding its future.
This is a flexible role; you can work in an office at one of their locations around the country or you can choose to work from home. Travel around the UK is part of the role, so applicants will need to be comfortable with travel and occasional overnight stays
This is a 2-year Fixed Term, Full Time role for 37.5 hours per week. This charity reserves the right to extend or make this role permanent without further advertising dependent on business needs at the end of the contract term.
Closing Date: 23:59, Fri 11th Mar 2022
They are looking to conduct interviews for this position from w/c 21st March.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To Apply And For More Information
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may need to scroll down).
No agencies please.
Company: Guardian Jobs
Job Location: Easton-in-Gordano, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org