Website Guardian Jobs
This listing is about Guardian Jobs in New York, England, United Kingdom
About the job
MAIDEN MARC ASSOC LTD
My client is a privately owned and award-winning Executive Search firm focusing on C Suite and Board level assignments across Financial Services, Commerce & Industry, Technology-Media & Telecoms and Professional Services.
Due to their continued and sustained success, they are currently looking for several exceptional graduates or second jobbers to add to their current team of 50 globally to facilitate the business organic growth plans.
You will be mentored by some of the most successful professionals in their field and the broader industry. Top Consultants in the business bill an average of £300,000 year one, up to £450,000 in year two and upwards of £650,000 from year three onwards with Partners regularly billing more than £1 million annually.
This success results in one of the best remuneration packages in the city as Consultants take home an uncapped flat 30% of their billings in commission. Proven consultants are also given the opportunity for internal transfers to one of the firm’s International offices in either New York City, San Francisco or the recently opened Singapore office.
As an example of the progression available, the firm hired a graduate through Maiden Marc four years ago who has been developed into one of the star performers in the business, taking home in excess of £500,000 annually and took the opportunity to launch the first of their international offices in New York.
- 100% focus on retained Executive Search assignments placing CEO, COO, CIO, MD and Board level Candidates into Financial Services firms and Global Blue Chip Corporations
- Basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience and realistic on target earnings of up to £55,000 in year one for graduates (and considerably more for more experienced Associates)
- Industry-leading reward scheme with an uncapped commission structure taking home 30% of all billings
- A clear progression and training program with juniors being given client-facing exposure from day one
- Colligate company culture moulded around a professional and dynamic working philosophy and an office atmosphere that reflects this
Internal progression is entirely down to your drive; entry-level Researchers are promoted to Associate and Consultant as fast as they show the ability to handle the exposure and are judged solely on the results they deliver.
Successful candidates are typically graduates who finished with a minimum 2:1 from a top University and have a keen interest in building a career in Executive Search (ideally with some commercial work experience as well).
In addition, they will need to exhibit a competitive personality, high-level attention to detail, first-class rapport-building skills and be effective communicators to stand out from the crowd. If you believe you fit the above profile, send your CV through to [email protected]
- Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis and are always looking for exceptional applicants. To view our other live roles, please follow the link below – https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/4406671/maiden-marc-assoc-ltd/
Company: Guardian Jobs
Job Location: New York, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com