Website Guardian Jobs
This listing is about Guardian Jobs in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Senior Conference Producer
Salary: £38k to £43k + Profit Share + Company Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a senior conference producer to lead on a flagship portfolio.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to work on an industry leading flagship conference with over 2000 attendees, the leader in its field. Scope for international travel 2-4 times a year to Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, The Netherlands and Sweden.
Senior Conference Producer
- Create the event strategy for a portfolio of virtual, blended or live events
- Project manage delivery of events and customer journey with cross-functional departments
- Produce conference programmes and product add-ons and recruit C-level speakers for events including large scale trade shows and new launches
- Support the Head of Content in identifying and validating new product launches
- Lead an Advisory Board of 20+ C-level executives across the global industry and gain their influence and buy-in on the brand’s strategy and product creation
- Produce copy for industry-led newsletters covering the latest market developments
Requirements; Senior Conference Producer
- A minimum of 3 year’s experience in conference production
- Outstanding academic background
- Excellent research skills in order to identify new conference opportunities in the market
- Ability to make strong commercial decisions based on research
- Confident in leading marketing strategy for your conferences
- Build relationships with essential marketing partners
- Plan and execute excellent marketing strategy to successfully market the conference
- Problem solving skills / conflict resolution to solve external conference related challenges
- Time management skills to support production vs. marketing vs. research / idea validation
- Strategic thinking in order to map out future opportunities for new markets
- Management experience is not essential but the opportunity to gain managerial skills is possible.
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
Company: Guardian Jobs
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com