Website Guardian Jobs
This listing is about Guardian Jobs in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
THE LEATHERSELLERS FEDERATION OF SCHOOLS
We wish to appoint an Examinations Officer to join our Exams and Data team at Prendergast School.
The role of Examinations Officer is integral to supporting student achievement through the smooth running of public and internal examinations, including being part of strategic planning as well as the day-to-day management of examinations.
The role will be varied, and at times fast paced, enabling the successful candidate to develop skills and specialisms with software, data and legislation regulations relating to examinations.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- the ability to prioritise and plan workload and manage issues as they arise;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- willingness to work collaboratively and make a positive contribution to the success of our students;
- knowledge of examination procedures and legislation or willingness to learn;
- strong ICT skills with the ability to manage, manipulate and interpret data;
- the ability to work flexibly particularly during public examination times;
- the ability to manage the Exam Invigilation Team, delegating appropriately;
- the ability to manage the exams budget.
Hours: 35 hours a week, 41 weeks a year (term time only plus 5 INSET days, plus 15 days during school closure periods)
Prendergast School is an Outstanding 11-16 Girls School with a mixed 6th Form of over 350 students and benefits from being part of the Leathersellers’ Federation of Schools. Awarded its third Outstanding OFSTED grading in a row in November 2013, the school has been leading girls’ education in Lewisham for over 130 years.
Being part of a successful Federation of Schools, located in easy travelling distance of each other, enables the schools to support each other and share best practice and resources. It also enables the Federation to offer staff the opportunity to develop their career as we are committed to developing and promoting from within wherever possible.
We offer a comprehensive and supportive induction programme for all new staff. You will also have access to a rich and varied CPD programme within the school and across the Federation.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Closing date: 9:30am on Monday 21 February 2022
Interviews: w/c 21 February 2022
Please note CVs are not accepted.
The Leathersellers’ Federation of schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all employees are required to have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Appointment will be subject to qualifications, experience checks and satisfactory references.
Company: Guardian Jobs
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com