Website Guardian Jobs
This listing is about Guardian Jobs in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
If you’re looking to secure your postgraduate role as a graduate recruitment consultant early, you’re in luck – our client is currently recruiting for this year’s Graduate Scheme. They a global recruitment business with a fantastic client base but most importantly, they have a fantastic culture with autonomy and flexibility in how you work.
With offices in London & New York – any graduate recruitment consultants that join their UK office are eligible to apply for relocation after gaining two years of recruitment experience.
Recruitment consultancy isn’t an easy job and we are very aware that there are lots of opportunities for an aspiring consultant to grasp, so why choose this opportunity?
- They’ve invested in a leading training structure, they have an onsite trainer whose experience spans 10 years, having trained over 10,000 recruiters so far! The initial three months of your career are dedicated to training – learning about recruitment consultancy, their markets and how they do it after which you will receive frequent training as you develop your career.
- They’re still privately owned and the Partners run the business day to day; this means that they only hire people that truly want to carve themselves a career as a graduate recruitment consultant, developing into the future leaders of their business.
- They work in a thriving market and are the Global leaders in what they do.
- They’re lucky enough to have worked with their clients for a number of years, often having made hundreds of placements with them.
- They’re competitive but friendly – it’s a hard mix to get right, but it works there. Every recruitment consultant works to their own targets and gets their own commission – but teams work together just as much. You’ll have managers and mentors from day one, and they’re committed to making you a superstar too. As a graduate recruitment consultant, you’ll always have someone to ask advice from!
- They are a very social bunch – A lot of their graduate recruitment consultants have relocated to London to start their careers, so naturally, colleagues also become a friend pool from the get-go. It’s a regular occurrence that recruitment consultants spend a few hours after work socialising in some form or another- and some of them even live together!
- They are a high-performance company – because they hire graduate recruitment consultants that are looking for a career and that match their business culture, they tend to find their recruitment consultant performance is high and consistent.
Typical Earnings Are As Follows
You’ll get a basic salary, uncapped (NO threshold.) commission plus bonuses from day one. They don’t expect our graduates to spend time as resources or trainees before doing a 360 role.
Year 1 c£35k
Year 2 c£60-80k
Year 3 and beyond, £100k+
Recruitment Is Split Into Two Parts – Client’s And Candidates
Recruitment is essentially a sales role, but it’s a sales role with a high degree of sophistication, complexity and satisfaction.
- Clients: Client’s pay recruitment agencies a significant amount of money to find them the talent they can’t source themselves.
- Candidates: Sourcing candidates is one of the main parts of the role – once you’ve landed the client you need to find them the best candidate as soon as you can. This is often done through headhunting, advertising, networking and referrals. You will carefully work with your candidates to understand what they are looking for, match their skills and requirements to the client’s needs before working with them to get through the interview process and getting them the offer!
The Ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Have real drive, ambition, resilience and motivation.
- Is a hugely motivated individual with a natural flair for sales and good understanding of the business world.
- Has graduated with a full degree, 2:1’s preferred however all grades considered.
- Is willing to work hard and be happy to be pushed to achieve more than you thought possible.
- Has great interpersonal skills and enjoy building long term relationships
- Has the right to work in the UK
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you apply now for immediate consideration.
Company: Guardian Jobs
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org