Website Aldar Education
This job listing is about Aldar Education in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
To ensure delivery of excellent customer service at the Experience Hub of Aldar Education HQ and champion Quality Assurance for Aldar Education. The Guest Experience Assistant will monitor customer satisfaction and report feedback for escalation and resolution in support of the Guest Experience Executive.
To embody the values, vision and ethos of Aldar Education and assist the Group Head of Marketing & Enrolments in delivering policy which will ensure high quality and successful outcomes.
- To be responsible for and oversee the customer service at the experience hub.
- To support with complaints, enquiry conversion and quality assurance for the portfolio of Aldar Education schools.
- To be act as a brand ambassador for Aldar Education and associated schools.
- To be always present in the reception area, to ensure visitors can access a representative supporting specifically with Arabic enquiries.
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls via the call centre functionality.
- Respond to all emails and lead enquires within 24 hours maximum.
- Provide a personalised outstanding customer experience to visitors and record interactions.
- Understand in depth Aldar Educations products and resolve escalation of customer issues that the team is unable to resolve.
- Measure and reporting to the customer relations manager the complaints and number of visits/enquiries/conversions.
- Assist with internal and external marketing for the experience hub and manage the associated social media channels daily
- Conduct virtual tours requested by prospective customers at a time that best suits them.
- Work with the Admissions Teams in each school to maximise conversion
- Check HQ digital leads daily and follow up with all leads with the intension of conversion and cross selling
- Support with survey collection and feedback.
- Contribute to cross-selling to academies to support with enrolments.
- Ensure quality of data and full visibility for all student profiling.
- Experience in Marketing or Customer Service
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Customer Service experience is required
- Experience in the Education sector is preferred
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English communication skills, written and oral.
- Attention to detail with diligent follow up, and able to execute in a timely manner.
- Skilled in multi-tasking and handling pressure.
- Organizational ability, of self and others.
- Forethought and forward planning (particularly as this relates to local Government compliance matters).
- Capable of influencing people and talented in networking with cultural sensitivity.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong and consistent supervisory skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day, where the tasks require additional commitment.
Company: Aldar Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A