This job listing is about AirAsia in Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The Guest Services Assistant shall maintain the highest level of safety, security and service standards for ground operations.
- Documentation check: passport checking (International) and I.D. matching (Domestic), reservation checking from the system and issuing boarding pass.
- Tagging luggage and carry on inspection, referred to Teams & Conditions.
- Boarding guest to the aircraft.
- Deplaning guest form the aircraft.
- Providing assistance to guest if any special need: wheelchair, NTL, etc.
- Handle documents: GD, crew sign, collecting departure and arrival immigration card.
- Asking 7 mandatory security questions to all passenger that check-in their luggage.
- Comply with Airline Standard, Safety performance, the applicable law and procedure in all locations where operation are conducted.
- Pleasant, friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous; self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment
- Proficient in oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia, or local language where staff is located
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work on shift.
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best.We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives – AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka
Application Deadline: N/A