Website Haier Europe
This listing is about Haier Europe in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Three incredible brands. One brilliant team. Together, they’re helping us reach our goal: to be the number one home appliance business in the UK and Ireland. As a Sales Finance Manager (ACCA, CIMA, or ACA Qualified), you’ll have a key part to play in the success of our organisation.
· Excellent salary, bonus and car or allowance (overall package c£55,000 depending on experience)
· Hybrid working arrangement (60% office, 40% home)
· Enhanced pension
· Private healthcare and enhanced sick pay schemes
· Training support schemes to aid your development
· 25 Days’ holiday + statutory bank holidays
· Employee Assistance Program
· Brilliant staff discounts on our products
· Access to Reward Gateway which offers a wide range of retailer discounts
· You’ll be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) who has industry experience, a love of commercial/ sales finance and a keen eye for detail.
· You’ll love taking ownership and business partnering with your stakeholders to find business savvy solutions that help ensure we achieve our objectives.
· We’re transforming as an organisation, so it’s important that you’re an accountant who thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· You’ll report to the Commercial Financial Controller and because you’ll be working with a variety of stakeholders, you must be a great communicator and enjoy liaising with non-finance colleagues.
· It’s also imperative that you have advanced excel skills alongside experience of forecasting and reporting. As part of our exciting plans, we’re implementing SAP so if you’ve worked on SAP before that would be ideal.
As a Sales Finance Manager, you’ll be based at our Warrington site (WA3 6XG) and need to travel to meet our customers occasionally, but you’ll also have the opportunity to split your time 60% office and 40% home as we explore hybrid working.
In your hands, our commercial finance, budgeting and forecasting will work better, our customers will be happier, and we’ll get closer to our aim to be the number one home appliance business in the UK & Ireland.
With the strength of our brands behind you, a culture of high-performance that motivates you and the freedom to drive your career your way, our shared ambition will inspire you and delight every customer. Our future. In your hands. Apply now.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of all colleagues supports a culture of learning and attracts world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria. We reserve the right to close this role prior to the advertised closing date should a suitable applicant be found.
Company: Haier Europe
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A