This listing is about Halfords in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
This role is unique and all about bikes, just like you. As a Halfords Mobile Expert Cycle Technician you will use your expertise to support our growing business customer base in the field. Working at your customers’ premises you will use your initiative, technical skills and your fantastic customer service skills to problem-solve in the moment, and not only meet – but exceed – their expectations.
Your day begins at our Hub, where you’ll pick up the van, stock and tools you’ll need for the day. Driving to your customer’s premises you’ll carry out servicing and repair work on a range of bikes, using our in-house App and tablet, and working to the highest technical and safety standards.
You’ll be responsible for the safe keeping – and safe driver standards – of the Halfords Mobile Expert van and all equipment and will have experience of
- Servicing / repairing a range of mechanical bikes with experience of – or an interest in – electric bikes
- Delivering fantastic customer service face to face and over the phone
- Communicating with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Working as a team, as well as on your own initiative, to achieve individual and team targets
You’ll Also Have
- A proactive approach, capable of problem-solving technical issues to a high standard
- Confidence in using technology, as you will use our in-house app on a tablet to take pictures and manage workflow
- A full valid driving licence with no more than 6 points
- An understanding of the importance of Health and Safety compliance in the workplace
This role is full time, working 4 days on / 3 days off on a rota basis, from 8am to 8pm, with the following benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 25% colleague discount across the Halfords Group
- Industry leading technical training to take your career forward
- Access to a wide range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services.
- A van and tools are provided for use during shifts, and kept at the Hub when not on duty
Halfords is the UK’s leading provider of motoring and cycling products and services. Through Halfords Autocentres, it is also one of the UK’s leading independent operators in vehicle, servicing, maintenance and repairs. We are a market-leading business, with unique and differentiated products and services. Join our expanding national Mobile Expert service provision and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org