This listing is about Harnham in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
South West London
£22k + uncapped commission
(1st Year OTE £35k, 2nd Year OTE £60k+, 3rd year OTE on wards £100k+)
Immediate starts available
Wanting to start a career in recruitment?
Looking for opportunities to travel for business?If so, then starting a career at Harnham in our European team could be for you! We are currently looking for charismatic, target driven and outgoing individual to join our Dutch & Nordics teams. We aren’t looking for fluent Dutch or Scandinavian speakers but people who are ready to hit the ground running and work hard to carve out a lucrative career in recruitment. You’ll have the opportunity to bring on new clients through business development as well manage relationships with new and existing clients.
What is in it for you?
- Receiving market leading training – 2 year programme set out to guide you from a rookie to a highly skilled and top performing recruitment consultant
- Long term progression – when you begin at Harnham the next 8 promotions up to Partner Level are set out for you, so you know exactly what you need to do to get to where you want to be!
- Unlimited earning potential – out commission structure is uncapped meaning you truly can earn as much as possible.
- Opportunities to travel – paid business trips to cities within the Netherlands and the Nordics to meet clients and attend networking events
- Opportunity to take ownership – these are relatively new markets so you’ll be responsible for building up your desk and taking ownership of this market
- Tonnes of benefits & incentives – all-inclusive Winner’s Trips abroad (Las Vegas, Ibiza, Miami, Barbados), Michelin starred lunches, Rolex’s & designer handbag competitions, first deal shopping voucher, early finishes, weekly drinks, social team nights out and lots more!
Joining The European Team Means You’ll Be Responsible For
- Building up your desk through business development
- Winning new business with clients based within the Netherlands or the Nordics
- Quarterly business trips
- Establishing terms and contracts with clients
- Sourcing talented candidates within the Data & Analytics space
- Phone screening and qualifying candidates
- Managing the process and closing deals
Recruitment is a sales based role so you’ll have targets to hit, expectations to meet and sales pitches to deliver.
- Switched on – ideally minimum 2:1 degree from top university
- Money motivated
To apply – please submit your CV to send your application to Emma Way @ Harnham
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A