This listing is about Hays in Bury St. Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Site Manager / Bury St Edmunds
Project Start: June 2021
Your New Company
Residential House Builder (New Build)
Your new role
- Experienced in supervision of new build housing projects.
- Full understanding of all aspects and responsibilities associated with the monitoring of safe execution of works in accordance with legislation and company procedures.
- Knowledgeable of construction programmes / sequencing to organise company and subcontract resources accordingly.
- Call-off and progress material supply and record deliveries.
- Experienced in technical requirements and quality levels
You will need to have good Commercial awareness to ensure site operations and preliminaries remain within budget. Excellent communication skills with site team, technical, commercial, sales, customers / client and external agencies;
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Valid SMSTS
- Previous New Build Housing Experience
What You’ll Get In Return
- Competitive Salary
- Freelance Optional
- Permanent Contract
- Future Projects
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #3954638
Job Location: Bury St. Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com