This listing is about Hays in Kilmarnock, Scotland, United Kingdom
About the job
Residential Adult Support Workers in Kilmarnock and Ayrshire areas, flexible working and competitive salary
Are you a caring and patient person with a passion to help some of Kilmarnock and Ayrshire’s most vulnerable adults?
Do you want the opportunity to work with the best providers supporting services within residential sectors?
Your new companyHays Social Care work with the very best providers in Kilmarnock and Ayrshire areas, these services support adults within residential settings.
Your new roleAs a support worker you will have a rewarding opportunity to work with vulnerable adults in the Kilmarnock and Ayrshire area. We work within residential settings to create a home environment for adults that suffer from a range of different complex needs including autism, learning disabilities and addiction problems. The ideal candidate would be passionate for adult’s well-being and have a patient and caring nature.
This opportunity offers flexible working patterns with am shifts, pm shifts and waking/night shifts available. We offer part time or full-time hours with the opportunity to turn into permanent positions upon successful temporary placement. We offer a competitive salary averaging at £11p/h including holiday pay.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a similar care setting in the last 2 years
- SVQ Level 2 or Level 3 are desirable but not vital
- Experience in administering medication, preparing meals, and planning and partaking in activities
- Experience with providing support and care to adults with learning disabilities.
- Experience with dealing with challenging behaviour.
- Being passionate about supporting people with a genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude and the ability to be a good team player
What You’ll Get In Return
- Competitive hourly pay rate available averaging at £11p/h
- £250 voucher refer a friend scheme
- Free PVG registration
- Free mandatory training including and access to continuous free online training
- Opportunity to gain permanent employment upon successful temporary placement
- A personal service with a dedicated consultant
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4119397
Job Location: Kilmarnock, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org