This listing is about Hays in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Your New Company
Hays Social Care are currently working with a market leading health care provider as they a number of exciting vacancies to work with vulnerable adults in Glazebury, Lowton, Birchwood, Culcheth and surround areas in Warrington. These vacancies all lead to permanent contracts after a successful probationary period.
Your new role
Hays understand that you may have a need for flexible in your life, so we are able to offer flexible working options to fit around your own needs. Being a Support Worker isn’t just about supporting someone in day-to-day life, it’s about having fun, building relationships, promoting independence, and supporting them to build up their self-esteem and confidence and enabling them to access the outside community safely.
Your Daily Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
You will be working with vulnerable adults with a variety of needs such as illness & injury, learning difficulties, disabilities, and the elderly.
- Helping to maintain a healthy and safe working environment for all service users
- Personal care i.e assisting with laundry, meal preparation and feeding
- Supporting the service users out in the community with any activities they may wish to take part in
- Administering medication
- Toileting and washing
What You’ll Need To Succeed
No previous experience in the care sector is required as full comprehensive training will be provided for all successful applicants. All you need is:
- A kind, caring and compassionate personality
- A passion for helping to others
- Willing to learn
- A strong desire to make a positive impact
What You’ll Get In Return
As well as the support of a DfE accredited recruit and expert careers advice, you will also have access to all of the below benefits:
- Free training including shadowing senior carer (all levels)
- Free DBS
- Permanent contract with an outstanding healthcare provider after successful probationary period
- Competitive weekly pay
- £10 ph weekdays
- £10.50 ph weekends
- £11 per hour senior
- Double pay Christmas, New Year & Boxing Day
- Other Bank Holidays time & a half
- £0.20 mileage paid from first visit until the last
- Work based opt in or out pension (8% accrual basis.
- A friendly supportive office team available 24/7 with our on call system
- Career progression
- Holiday pay
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4147823
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com