This listing is about Hays in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Your New Company
I am currently working with a major international business in Warrington to recruit for a Supply Chain Coordinator on a 12 month fixed-term contract while they go through an exciting period of change. A Brilliant business to be a part of with great benefits and options for Hybrid working.
Your new role
As Supply Chain Coordinator you will manage all inbound finished goods and purchase orders ensuring the timely arrival at the warehouse to maximise order book conversion opportunities. You will ensure that the stock on the Aurora system is correct and matches the inventory levels that appear on DSV’s warehouse management system in order to ensure that receipts and despatches occur on time. You will also monitor all inbound shipments to ensure that all receipts and despatches fall within the parameters of the agreed warehouse KPIs. When a failure does occur, immediately work with the warehouse to ensure that reasons for the failure are understood and a resolution has been agreed to correct the issue.
Furthermore, you will be influential in liaising with the marketing teams to ensure that all shipments required for all marketing events are planned for in enough time to allow for on time delivery. Ensure the correct forwarder or courier is utilised to move the product at the best cost whilst still allowing for on time delivery to the correct location. You will also play a key role in providing cover and support to other members of the Logistics team to ensure that all priority tasks are completed within the required lead-times.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience of a similar role would be an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work as part of a team and alone.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise long and short-term objectives.
- Problem solving skills and understanding of root cause analysis methodology.
- Shows attention to detail, accuracy and timing.
- Diplomatic and able to negotiate solutions calmly and effectively.
What you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Huge scope for personal development
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Discount on products
- Private Dental and Healthcare
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4151163
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com