This listing is about Hays in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Your new school
Based in North Warrington this OFSTED rated GOOD school is looking for an enthusiastic KS1 teacher. They require a full-time teacher for two terms starting January 2022 to teacher year 2.
This role is suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers and offers a competitive daily rate.
Your new role
Full class teaching responsibility including planning, delivering and assessing work as part of the KS1 team. Experience of phonics delivery and SAT preparation is desirable.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
To be successful with your application you will need
- NQT or QTS status
- A current DBS on the update service or be willing to acquire one through Hays
- Relevant experience with available references
- Knowledge of SAT preparation and implementation.
What You’ll Get In Return
In return you will receive
- Competitive daily rate
- Holiday pay accrual
- Ongoing support in school and from your expert Hays Consultant
- Access to referral schemes with Hays including £250 referral bonus *terms and conditions apply.
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4117170
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org