This Job Listing is about Hays in Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> Is your current agency offering you shifts in hard to get to areas?
Are you needing to boost your weekly income?
Do you need more flexibility on your working hours to work around other commitments?
Then keep on reading!
Hays Southampton are recruiting for Support Workers in the Southampton and surrounding areas to provide support to adults with learning disabilities, Autism, Mental health, challenging behaviours and other complex needs within residential and supporting living services.
We are looking for Support Workers who can work early shifts, late shifts, long days and 0700-1000 or 1000-1600 shifts for services within the SO14, SO15, SO16 and SO19 areas.
As well as the natural rewards that the role brings, we also offer;
- Weekly Pay at your choice of pay method, LTD Company/Umbrella/PAYE
- Generous Holiday pay which you can take when you choose
- Access to an easy to use app to book and manage your shifts
- Various shift patterns to work around your personal life
- Hays boasts a team of 5 consultants with 10+ years recruitment experience between them as well as a friendly out of hours team so you will never speak to a robot or an automated service.
- No need to commit to rigourous shift patterns as you choose the hours you work
- You can also earn £250 worth of vouchers when you refer your friends, family and other agency workers!
- We have Temp – Perm and permanent opportunities available
- Opportunity to try a variety of different services
- Access to our exclusive job opportunities ensuring you are always the first to know
- Countless benefits that target your wellbeing & personal developments
Wrkit is our online platform which offers rewards and discounts with hundreds of well-known brands and companies to save money.
- Also having access to the following benefit platforms:
Go1 has one of the largest created eLearning library from the world's top training providers. The library covers a diverse range of training whether it be compliance, technical, or soft skills development.
POWR is a mobile friendly, online resource to help identify challenges to emotional well-being at home and work and receive plans containing practical daily exercises to tackle these challenges.
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4243687-->