This Job Listing is about Hays in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> Your New Company
A growing training provider in Leeds is recruiting for an accountancy tutor to support their increasing workload.
Your new role
As the accountancy tutor, you will be focused on delivering training for accountancy qualifications, typically including the below duties.
What You'll Need To Succeed
To be successful as the accountancy tutor, you must have:
- Delivering technical material in-line with exam requirements
- Advising students where needed on course material and general accounting questions
- Attending institute training / conferences
- Attending CPD
- Provided an added value to students
What You'll Get In Return
This growing company is offering a salary up to £40,000 for the right individual, as well as a brilliant benefits package including 30 days holiday + stat, flexible working, the option to work from home & private medical.
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4240916-->
- A relevant qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Passion for learning and teaching
- Excellent communication & tutoring skills
- Effective time management
- The ability to work independently