This listing is about Hays in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Your New Company
At Hays Social Care we currently have several permanent vacancies on a full-time and part-time basis. We are looking for candidates with varying levels of experience to work as Domiciliary Support Workers, offering in home support to vulnerable adults.
Your new role
As a Domiciliary Carer you will be working with vulnerable people over the age of 18 with a variety of different needs such as learning difficulties, complex and profound disabilities, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Downs Syndrome, early onset Alzheimer’s and Dementia. As a Domiciliary Support Worker it is not only your duty to care but to also build strong relationships to ensure that all users in your care are happy in their day-to-day life. Your duties will vary and include companionship, bed changing, feeding, administering medication, manual handling (lifts and hoist’s) and personal care.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
As no experience is required, we are looking for individuals that:
- Are kind and compassionate
- Have a passion for helping others
- Want to make a positive impact on people’s lives
- Have a nurturing and caring nature
Access to a vehicle is an advantage but not an essential requirement. You must also have 2 satisfactory references we can obtain.
What You’ll Get In Return
- In return for your registration with Hays Social Care you will not only receive support from an accredited DfE recruitment consultant, but enjoy a wide range of employee benefits which include:
- FREE DBS
- FREE Training including shadowing senior members
- Guaranteed and competitive weekly pay
- Holiday entitlement
- Petrol allowance
- Clear career progression
- Job satisfaction
- Consistent work and flexible hours to fit around your own needs
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4129558
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org