This listing is about Hays in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Your new companyIs a multinational construction engineering firm with an annual revenue of £3bn.
Your new role
Main Activities: (main day-to-day activities and the outputs of the role the individual is expected to deliver)
- Daily cash recording, posting and allocation of client accounts.
- Customer account reconciliations.
- Timely collection of accounts receivable to deliver monthly cash target.
- Timely resolution of client disputes to minimise aged debt and bad debt risk.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key clients.
- Evaluate new credit account applications and review existing risk and exposure using credit reference agency services.
- Create and maintain customer master data in ERP system.
- Prepare and circulate monthly dunning proposal to key stakeholders.
- Manage the recovery of overdue debt including the instigation of legal action as applicable.
- Liaise with and prepare files for Insolvency Practitioners
- Prepare and circulate weekly and monthly aged debtors reports to key stakeholders
- Attend regular weekly cash calls to update key stakeholders on key collection risks and aged debt items.
- Liaise with external auditors to deliver annual audit requirements ensuring time scales are met.
- Identify and implement process improvements within the department.
What you’ll need to succeed
- The candidate must have previous experience working in a credit control position. They must be able to work well both independently and as part of a team to achieve key deliverables within a fast-paced output and deadline focused environment.
- The role is based at our Warrington office and requires a person who can easily adapt to change and has a continuous improvement mindset in an ever-changing environment. The successful applicant will be able to pick up established best practice and develop good working relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- The candidate should have experience and knowledge of ERP systems preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV although not essential, and intermediate excel skills.
What You’ll Get In Return
- 50/50 Hybrid Home Working
- Condensed Working Hours
- Early Friday Finish (1:30pm)
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4140958
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org