This Job Listing is about Hays in Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> Your New Company
Hays are currently partnering with one of the North Wests largest housing associations to recruit an anti-social behaviour officer for a 4 month contract. The position is home-based but will require you to visit tenants and properties.
Your new role
A social housing provider I work closely with are on the lookout for an Anti-Social Behaviour Officer to come in and join the Community Safety team.
What You'll Need To Succeed
The successful candidate will have prior experience of working as a Housing Officer, working on specialist sites and providing a housing management service to tenants located there.
A full driving licence with access to your own vehicle
What You'll Get In Return
Flexible working options available.
You will be supported with IT equipment so that you can successfully work from home
Competitive pay rate
You will have a dedicated specialist social housing consultant who will support you throughout your assignment and will keep you up to date with other exciting job opportunities in the local area
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4162377-->
- To ensure that ASB and community safety interventions are conducted in accordance with my clients commitment to promoting safety and community cohesion.
- To identify, investigate, and deal with breaches of legislation through appropriate written or verbal advice or warnings, notices, fixed penalty notices and legal action in written or verbal advice or warnings, notices, fixed penalty notices and legal action.
- Carry out taped interviews under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE)
- Communicate and interact with ASB witnesses
- Maintain a library of up to date ASB case law and policies to ensure high level of knowledge in relation to ASB
- Experience working closely with public services (e.g. Medical crew, Police, mental health services)