Website Siemens Energy
This job listing is about Siemens Energy in Luanda, Luanda, Angola 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
A Snapshot of Your Day
Responsible for ensuring compliance with the local GAAP and as well as international accounting standards (IFRS), ensuring the quality of financial statements of the company. Ensure accurate books and records and manage stakeholder relations internally and externally.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Ensures implementation of accounting policies, guidelines, and standards, and adapts related procedures and processes.
- Ensures that all accounting operations are aligned with Siemens Energy standards and local laws.
- Ensures preparation and consolidation of financial statements, for all assigned organization units.
- On a monthly basis provides financial reporting for all stakeholders.
- Drives the relationship with the transactional services from the GBS organization.
- Ensures clarification regarding specific financial topics, i.e., intercompany clearing, intercompany business, treasury management, business, and project accounting.
- Identifies process improvement potentials in accounting processes and proposes remedial measures or projects.
- Serves as a contact to “Finance & Controlling” to clarify business topics, as far as accounting is concerned.
- Leads the Accounting organization, and the related and Operations Teams.
- Coordinates and handles internal and external audits
What You Bring
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related areas
- Related Local Professional Certifications e.g. TOC
- Minimum Professional Experience: 5 to 8 years
- General IFRS Accounting Concepts; Tax, Cost Accounting, Statutory Accounting (CPC)
- Good knowledge and control of English Language
- Available to travel
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our distributed team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Working with Distributed Team
- Opportunities to work on and lead variety of innovative projects
- Encouraging Culture
Company: Siemens Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luanda, Luanda, Angola
Application Deadline: N/A