Website Eyas Gaming
This job listing is about Eyas Gaming in Gibraltar, Gibraltar 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Eyas Gaming is a new concept in the world of slots, founded by world leaders in the iGaming industry and backed by the renowned and highly successful Gauselmann Group.
Eyas Gaming is set to push the boundaries of best-in-class experience providing a service like no other. We have a top-class proprietary platform, proven at the elite level of gaming meaning that we have the freedom and ability to shape our player experience.
We are digital leaders, creating brands that connect with players and building incredible experiences relevant to our audience. We are innovators, we are hungry to succeed with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude, not afraid to take risks.
- We have a high level of attention to detail, we take great pride in getting things right
- We are passionate and ambitious about what we do. We are social, we like to have fun and celebrate successes
- We care, we care about our employees and our players
- Our aim is to create a fun, fair and efficient gaming experience where our employees and customers feel valued
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are looking to make a difference in this exciting and dynamic industry, contact us and see how you can be part of a winning team to deliver our vision of being the No 1 Slots operator!
Eyas Gaming are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Compliance to lead and drive our new compliance team in Gibraltar.
Reporting to the Director of Compliance, you will be responsible for supporting the development and delivery of our business compliance strategy. Required to have a strong understanding of the regulatory landscape and being able to interpret regulatory requirements into practicable policies and processes. Working across all teams, you will provide direction and solutions to strategic and operational challenges, whilst managing and ensuring compliance in all our regulated markets. You will be responsible for the development of effective control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and polices. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a collaborative approach towards solving business challenges and establishing a culture of compliance.
- Understand and raise future regulatory risks and/or requirements to the business, participating in the consultation process and co-leading on compliance development and change
- Ensure all compliance and business deadlines are met and the production of timely reports to relevant regulatory authorities
- Manage the delivery of the compliance team, focusing on development of relevant skillsets as required
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Monitor any changes and developments in legislation and act accordingly
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders and drive any relevant cross business compliance projects
- Define the necessary level of knowledge on existing and emerging regulatory compliance requirements across the organization
- Liaise with external advisors in various jurisdictions
- Engage with internal teams to establish a good working relationship and enable appropriate auditing and escalation processes as required
- Conduct compliance reviews and assessments in accordance with regulatory and internal needs
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory agents
- Have proven experience in a similar senior role within the iGaming industry
- Be familiar with working across various jurisdictions and markets
- Ability to deal with complex situations and handle multiple tasks across multiple markets
- Excellent reporting skills with a high attention to detail
- Superb leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and inspire those around you
- Be methodical and diligent with the ability to plan and adapt to changes
- Have a high level of precision and accuracy
- Be knowledgeable in AML, legislation and regulations
- Excellent stakeholder management with strong communication skills
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days holiday
Company: Eyas Gaming
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Application Deadline: N/A