Website Galaxy Joy Co Limited
This job listing is about Galaxy Joy Co Limited in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Head of Digital will responsible for developing and executing our growth strategy, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing as well as managing cashflow of the running project.
– Own growth marketing strategy and inform our customer-facing experience across acquisition and retention.
– Develop a go-to-market plan for business launch, including budget, forecast, efficiency targets, and channel and partner selection.
– Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth and retention (CAC, CPI, LTV, Retention…)
– Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, etc. Set goals, KPI, and execute marketing campaigns across digital channels to ROI and achieve digital attribution goals. Taking new marketing initiatives, A/B testing, or experimental trials to focus on scaling user base quickly and sustainable as possible
– Devise a SEO strategy and cross-functional teams to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic.
– Post-launch, design and implement optimisation tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention)
– Develop and drive lifecycle retention program, including transactional messaging, trigger programs and large-scale campaigns
– Partner with cross-functional teams (product, creative) to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting needed to manage programs at launch and beyond.
– Own management and results of ad channels post-launch, including budgeting, reporting, and efficiency optimisation
– Collaborate with functional partners to forecast and plan company revenue growth
– Closely coordinate with other marketers, freelancers, or strategic planners to manage the content strategy and media strategy to be able to drive customer acquisition
– Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product management, engineering, design, UX research, marketing agencies and contractor relationships—to bring product to market and drive adoption, and continuously improve customer retention
– Other tasks assigned by the BOM
– BA/BS degree (inline of degree, four years of relevant work experience)
– Three to seven years of experience in eCommerce, with a deep focus on performance-based growth marketing.
– A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA, ROAS, Retention and LTV
– Both a strong strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights into strong marketing strategies, and a highly organized “doer,” with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action
– Proven ability to leverage multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and execute rapid test and learn strategies
– Deep expertise of ad/web/email reporting and analytics platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Optimizely, etc.)
– Experience building, leading, and managing a team of direct reports
Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Comfortable with data, analytics, CRM and loyalty programs coupled with creativity and a passion for branding
– A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
– Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
Company: Galaxy Joy Co Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Application Deadline: N/A