This job listing is about Gamesys in Gibraltar, Gibraltar 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Head of Product:
The Head of Product is a key part of the Product Office reporting into the Director of Product Martin Eriksson. The Head of Product will be responsible to deliver on strategic goals for the company. You are responsible for creating and driving the long-term strategic vision of your vertical. You will need strong insight into our business coupled with an understanding of how to mentor and deliver products in an agile fashion.
You will ideally come with previous product role experience delivering projects in an agile / scrum framework. An inquisitive, investigative and detail orientated individual that can mentor and lead multiple products and deliver on strategical goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive collaboration and vision across the company to build alignment on priorities leading to product design and execution.
- Design and scale the organization and equip the team for success in their goals.
- Foster a strong, collaborative product and agile practice.
- Lead, coach and support the product owners of your area and make sure they have what they need to make the right product decisions.
- Set, communicate, and execute on our product strategy in collaboration with our business owners.
- Define our long-term product priorities together with your teams, the head of products, the commercial and operational teams.
- University degree
- 4+ years experience within a product organization working with Agile methods
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage agile, cross functional product teams, with strong leadership and planning capabilities, scheduling functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience with Jira and Monday.com is a plus
- Business analyst experience is a plus
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our office events and team-building activities.
This is Bally’s Interactive and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Application Deadline: N/A