Website BURNCO Rock Products Ltd
This job listing is about BURNCO Rock Products Ltd in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
SAFETY. TEAMWORK. INTEGRITY.
BURNCO is hiring a topnotch Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic who will make our great Edmonton, Alberta team even better. You know your craft and you tackle your work with skill and professional pride. By your nature, you’re always driving change and proposing improvements; qualities that help ensure our organization will remain one of the best in the industry. If that’s you, here is:
What’s In It For You
- Competitive Wages.
- Great health benefits – helping you keep you and your family healthy.
- Work with high quality individuals and teams.
- Very strong culture of safety.
- Excellent customer relations with internal and external stakeholders Enjoy the benefits of working with a stable and growing company.
You Are Someone Who
- Wants to work within a great team.
- Loves to learn and continual improve their craft.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment Is friendly, outgoing, and highly motivated.
What You Will Be Doing
The primary areas of responsibility include:
- Proper Preventative Maintenance.
- Timely Response to Maintenance Service Requests.
Location: 3867 92 Ave, Edmonton, Alberta
- Reading diagrams and schematics for work procedures.
- After-treatment diagnosing and repair.
- Welding aluminum and steel.
- Troubleshooting Electrical, Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
- Operating hoist and lift devices to position machinery in a safe manner Inspect, examine, lubricate, service, diagnose, repair, assemble, and maintain vehicles and perform other routine maintenance work.
- Confer on a regular basis with Manager on any operational deficiencies.
- Maintain and repair On/Off Road Heavy Equipment to Provincial and BURNCO Standards.
- Service calls and field repairs as needed.
What We Would Like From You
- Journeyman Provincial Heavy Equipment Technician Certification.
- Journeyman Provincial Mechanics License.
- CVIP licensed in Alberta.
- Experience working on Detroit Diesel, Mercedes and Cummins, John Deere, and Caterpillar.
- Class 5 license with clean Drivers Abstract, Class 1 or 3 Commercial Driver’s License will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of directly related experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency using diagnostic software.
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Experienced with Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic system repairs and maintenance.
- Work unsupervised or in team environment.
- Passion for the trade with a great emphasis on attention to detail.
- Proven problem solving and solution driven attitude.
- Follow and lead safe work practices.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Desire to achieve safe productivity and efficiencies.
- Physically fit with the ability to work in conditions which may include varying weather and temperatures, heavy lifting (50 lbs / 23 kgs).
IMPORTANT: As this is a safety sensitive position, it is a condition of employment that candidates selected for hire must successfully pass pre-employment testing including a background check, drug and alcohol screen (Cannabis included), and a physical assessment test.
Posting Open Until Filled
Company: BURNCO Rock Products Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A