This Job Listing is about Hilton in Luton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> Ready to seal the deal?
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
A Sales Manager serves as the hotel representative to prospective clients and customers who need to rent rooms requiring group accommodations (10-50 guest rooms) and/or meeting space and food and beverage service.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Manager, you will manage group accommodations actively converting customer enquiries into confirmed sales. The Sales Manager will interact frequently with customers and Guests to learn about their needs and develop relationships from which to earn repeat and expanded business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Free Parking
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
What are we looking for?
A Sales Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Maximise all Group, Conference, and Event revenue opportunities
- Review business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive efforts to fill capacity and meet set targets
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments' adherence to achieving that strategy
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Organise hotel promotional activities
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Demonstrated previous experience in a Reservations and/or Conference and Events Sales function in the hotel/leisure sector
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capability and an ability and desire to coach selling techniques to their team
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Anjali directly in our Recruitment Team on [email protected]
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Hospitality Integrity Leadership Teamwork Ownership Now
Every Hampton Inn is committed to 100% Hampton Guarantee providing an exceptional guest experience and consistent, high-quality accommodations and amenities. When you join Hampton, you join a brand of more than 2,500 hotels in 29 countries and territories around the world backed by Hilton’s power, reputation, scale and performance engine.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company
Hampton by Hilton Luton Airport
Hampton by Hilton
Catering and Event Services-->
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the same or similar role