This listing is about HKA in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
About the job
HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering and commercial damages matters.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture working as part of a thriving global business with our people at the heart.
- The opportunity to be an integral part of supporting the future success and development of our global practice through robust systems and improvements.
- Work in a corporate environment that encourages your ideas and recommendations.
We are looking to recruit an experienced ERP System Manager to support our current ERP and a small team. Our small ERP team currently sits in our UK Corporate Head office in Warrington, however any of our other locations in the UK could be considered.
- Consulting with the business to determine ERP requirements and areas for improvement.
- Completing required upgrades and merging the current Finance and CRM systems into one, seamless database.
- Designing user-friendly interfaces and functionalities.
- Performing diagnostic testing and resolving issues.
- Providing training and support for end-users.
- Preparing technical and training manuals.
- Overseeing a team of two professionals.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will have at least 10 years of progressively responsible work experience with an ERP system. You should have an in-depth knowledge of relevant programming languages coupled with excellent project and change management skills.
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, able to deal with people at all levels within the organisation.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Leadership skills – able to oversee a small team and develop colleagues.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
We operate a flexible working pattern both in terms of hours and location and are happy with flexible remote working.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, and responses will be received by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 17 February 2022.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org