This listing is about Holovis in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
To own the employee journey from offer acceptance to first employment anniversary. Ensuring that employees quickly embed into the organisation, quickly delivering results and feeling valued by the team. Being a confident, friendly and helpful guide to company culture and processes throughout the employee journey.
- Ensuring pre joining communications are clear and welcoming
- Managing onboard paperwork, including payroll, referencing and legal documentation
- Liaising with HR, IT, PMO and functional groups to ensure a smooth entry into the business
- Matching each new employee with a buddy and or/mentor
- Planning and scheduling activities and meetings with key colleagues for the first day, week, month, quarter and year
- Registering new employees with key partners to accelerate learning
- Creating learning pathways for employees to manage their own journey
- Liaising with H&S to ensure new starters have all relevant training and certifications for their role
- Engaging key stakeholders in the onboarding process
- Reviewing onboarding processes to continuously improve and develop them.
- Good knowledge of relevant HR practices
- Excellent communicator, Teams, stand up presentations, email.
- Can design and follow work-flow processes
- Can champion ideas, promote initiatives, can bring additional energy into the onboarding process.
Critical Success Factors
- Can quickly absorb and then champion the Holovis Vision and Culture.
- Reduce the time people feel that ‘they don’t get Holovis’.
- Accelerate speed to competence and reduce first year churn.
- Become a trusted business partner to senior people, and a ‘go to’ person for new hires.
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A