Website Holt Automotive Recruitment
This listing is about Holt Automotive Recruitment in Chester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Job Title – HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter
Salary – £32’000 to £35’000 + Overtime
Location – Chester
I am currently working with a commercial vehicle workshop in the Chester area who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a qualified HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter.
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter job role:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV licence).
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
Requirements for HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter:
- Previous experience as an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter is essential
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
- Class 1 or 2 licence desirable
How to Apply for this HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter role.
Please get in touch with John Barnes on 07955 081 481 for more information and to apply [email protected]
Apply for this position
- Your name:
- Email Address:
Job Reference (if Known)
Telephone or mobile number:
Upload CV: Accepted files format are: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .txt
Thank you for your application!
One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.
In the meantime, if you would like to contact us directly you can do so by giving us a call on 01202 552915 or drop us an email at [email protected].
We update the website daily, so visit again if you’d like to view details on new and exiting jobs.
We look forward to working with you.
Company: Holt Automotive Recruitment
Job Location: Chester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com