Senior Nurse for Clinical Single Point of Access in Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust Place To Be Village, Grand Bassa County, Liberia
Website Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust
This job listing is about Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust in Place To Be Village, Grand Bassa County, Liberia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are seeking talented, dynamic and experienced therapists to join our enhanced clinical triage and case coordination function in our established Single Point of Access. Initially this function will support community nursing, urgent care services and end of life care with consideration of expanding over time as the model develops. The aim is to maximise access and response to patient need within these services 24 hours a day; seven days a week. This opportunity to open to nurses with the right skills and experience. You will work across multiple sites in Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust and so the ability to travel efficiently between sites is crucial. You will possess excellent organisational and people management skills and be experienced in clinical risk management and collaboration / negotiation.
This post is suitable for clinicians who may no longer be able to work in direct patient care delivery but have enhanced clinical decision making skills and are wanting to continue working in a clinical role. You will be required to contribute to a rota to ensure that the service is covered 24 hours per day; seven days per week including bank holidays.
- Provide a 24-hour clinical interface service for referrers to urgent care response, community nursing and end of life care (EOLC) services of Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare (HRCH) in the London Boroughs of Hounslow and Richmond.
- Provide initial triage of urgent, complex and end of life care referrals at the Single Point of Access (SPA), identifying the most appropriate service to be the primary responder, using evidence based collaborative principles to make clinical decisions and to negotiate handover to services, feeding back to referrers as appropriate.
- Act as a source of advice and guidance to the Single Point of Access administrative staff and others on a day-to-day basis.
- Work with other healthcare professionals and agencies in the development and delivery of services to prevent hospital admission, support timely and safe discharge and establish effective personalised care and treatment plans to support people to remain at home.
- Provide monitoring and oversight of all known end of life (EOLC) patients being managed across caseloads and external specialist services to optimise the case management of these vulnerable patients to reduce unnecessary hospital admissions.
- Participate in the ongoing development of the service, its processes, scope of deployment, roles and its people.
Community healthcare is unlike any other part of the NHS. It’s personalised care that helps people to retain their independence. It’s the NHS at its best and the difference you make is truly tangible. Our colleagues often describe us as a family, and we know how important that sense of belonging and support is when you start a new job. It’s simple – happy, engaged staff provide better services.
In 2018, we were named ‘Best Place to Work for Employee Satisfaction’ by the Nursing Times. The same year, we won the Workforce category at the HSJ Awards. In the latest NHS Staff Survey results 2020, we had the best response rate amongst community trusts nationally.
We are the top community trust in the country on the theme Quality of care for the third year. We had the highest percentage of staff who felt they are able to deliver the care they aspire to and are satisfied with the quality of care they give to patients or service users.
As an NHS Trust we strongly encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID19.
For further details / informal visits contact: Name: Sarah Mack Job title: Interim Head of Clinical Improvement Nursing/AHP’s Email address: [email protected] Telephone number: 07342 075353
Divisional Manager for Hounslow Adults Unplanned and Integrated Care
Company: Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Place To Be Village, Grand Bassa County, Liberia
Application Deadline: N/A