Website Housing Solutions
This listing is about Housing Solutions in Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Housing Solutions is a not for profit Housing Association, rooted in the local community providing quality, affordable homes to rent and buy across the local area. Our mission is to make our residents proud of where they live and our colleagues proud of where they work. Our services are driven by our strategic goals of safe, satisfied and sustainable, underpinned by our company values of ownership, innovation, teamwork and inclusion.
Why Choose Us
We pride ourselves on putting our residents at the heart of everything we do. We are invested in our local community and can see the difference we make in the area we live and work. Our employees are passionate and driven to achieve the best results for our residents, and are rewarded for their hard work and commitment.
Our modern and fresh working space allows us to work collaboratively together. You will make connections across the whole team and be part of our inclusive and open culture. Achieving the best of both worlds we successfully combine remote working as well as meeting together weekly as a whole team once pandemic restrictions allow.
Our substantial benefits package includes company pension contributions of up to 14% and a strong focus on employee wellbeing, including generous annual leave and our ‘Healthy Lives, Healthy Minds’ programme.
Our commitment to Learning and Development can been seen across the organisation and aims to bring our future leaders to the fore, whilst helping our employees reach their career aspirations by offering a broad development fund and in house development programmes.
About The Role
High quality data and smooth-running systems are essential to the success of a modern and agile organisation. This role will oversee the wide scope of work that will be undertaken by the team, including the establishment of a validation and data audit process to address data quality issues and provide the necessary level of assurance to the organisation.
Your Key Accountabilities Will Be
- Oversee the management and development of the reporting and data management technologies within the organisation, providing assurance that the data being used by the organisation is accurate, and up to date.
- Responsible for completing regulatory compliance reporting, as well as providing enterprise-wide data quality reports and metrics.
- Ensure Data Architecture Principles are maintained (e.g. less spreadsheets, use of system applications and appropriate data repositories)
- Utilise organisational, sector and customer insights to inform and drive service improvements.
- Support the Assistant Director of Governance & Corporate Compliance, responsible for Data Protection in the organisation, offering data protection guidance (including responding to data breaches and subject access requests).
- To support and encourage the growth of your team and direct reports.
You Will Be
- Qualified in Project management (e.g. Prince2).
- Hold a Business Analysis qualification
- Experience in gathering and analysing data
- Experience of writing and delivering reports to a range of audiences
- Have strong analytical skills and be a forward thinker
- Be a confident and concise communicator
- Have previous people management experience
How to Apply
To apply for this vacancy please click the apply now button below or head to Jobs & Careers page of our website www.housingsolutions.co.uk
The closing date is 13 February 2022.
We reserve the right to shortlist and arrange interviews for potentially suitable candidates ahead of the scheduled close date, therefore we look forward to your application as soon as you are ready.
We will not be accepting applications through recruitment agencies for this position.
Employee Benefit Highlights
Minimum 25 days per annum + bank holidays Buy/Sell holiday scheme Generous Pension Plan Life Assurance Physiotherapy Annual Health Events – flu jabs and health screening BUPA Membership with certain roles Learning & Development Funds Employee Recognition events and awards Modern offices and parking available
Full details here https://www.housingsolutions.co.uk/job-and-careers/company-benefits/
Company: Housing Solutions
Job Location: Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A