HR Business Partner in Entravision Digital Global Advertising powered by Technology Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Website Entravision Digital Global Advertising powered by Technology
This job listing is about Entravision Digital Global Advertising powered by Technology in Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Our incredibly multicultural and friendly team has proven itself as a major player in the mobile advertising landscape. To help us maintain our strong position in the industry, we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to lead the LATAM Region. You will be responsible for everything related with HR, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Internal communication, and you will act as an HR Business partner working close to our managers.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Conduct a successful onboarding for new employees.
- Contribute to the assessment of organizational performance, helping defining talent gaps, and proposing HR
plans that support client business objectives
- Establish as a trusted advisor with employees across the site providing accurate response attaining a high
customer satisfaction level
- Prepare and be able to analyse standard Human Resources related reports: Metrics and KPI’s for business
- Conduct HR Projects cross-functionally.
- Assist and counsel employees and leaders to resolve work-related conflicts through advice and
- Provide analysis to division management on a variety of human resource-related measures and contribute to
recommendations to improve results.
- Facilitate employee engagement and community relations activities.
- Serve as a focal point for US Local BU needs.
- 3 or 4 years of experience as an HR Business Partner and as a HR generalist
- Recruitment experience will be highly valued
- Possesses both critical thinking capability and hands-on HR business plan implementation experience
- English is mandatory
- Experience in HRM / ATS systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and empowerment
- Team Development
- Strategic thinking
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Company: Entravision Digital Global Advertising powered by Technology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Application Deadline: N/A