HR Generalist in Qatar Airways Doha, Qatar
Website Qatar Airways
This job listing is about Qatar Airways in Doha, Qatar 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to provide professional Human Resources support to the HRBP. Contributes to the development and implementation of the HR strategy in all areas of recruitment, organisational design, retention and reward and employee engagement. Supports and provides guidance, advice and coaching to line managers on all HR policies, procedures and processes.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Work with key line managers in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Together with the HRBP, drive the HR agenda and implement key actions as agreed.
- Provide HR support to the business, including documentation and approval process.
- Assist with the development of accurate job descriptions and the recruitment approval process.
- Operate as the communications hub for the HR team, ensuring information flow and sharing of knowledge.
- Implement Human Resources policies such as performance management, disciplinary and absence management.
- Provide advice and assistance on the performance evaluation and development planning process.
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues including promotions and transfers.
- Communicate company policies, procedures and processes to the business.
- Facilitate and assist with providing training and coaching on key HR and management skills to the business.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR Business Partnering Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Experience in HR functions, in HR Specialist/Officer roles
- An advanced degree or recognised accreditation in Human Resources
- Fluent in English.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How To Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A