Website Ella Resorts
This job listing is about Ella Resorts in Kérkira, Ionian Islands, Greece 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Ella resorts, a new collection of premium quality and excellent value resorts,
are seeking to hire:
The Destination Human Resources Manager shall work under the general guidance of the Group HR Director and shall coordinate the administrative supports the Human Resources department in accordance with the Hotel’s standards and procedures.
He / She shall ensure that staffing needs are met in a timely manner, regarding job posts, interviews and employees’ final selection.
Additionally, he/she shall support the destinations Talent Development strategy by planning Company’s and hotel’s training programs and the recruiting of non-management roles in the hotel.
- Reports to Group HR Director
- Assists the Group HR Director with all recruitment administration tasks including tracking of applications, organizing interviews, following up with hiring staff, issuing recruitment compliance reports, and sending regrets communications to all unsuccessful applicants
- Provides contracts of employment or letters of confirmation for all staff on completion of fully authorized documentation. Ensures all new start documentation is completed in a timely manner through utilization of the recruitment platform and liaising directly with candidates
- Supports current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Oversees and manages a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Ensures all employee files are kept up to date and ensures confidentiality of employee information is always maintained, in line with data protection legislation
- Assists with planning, coordinating and executing employee activities and Human Resource’s programs / events
- Support engagement with the vision, mission and the values of the company and create positive employee experiences.
- Ensure staff are effectively onboarded at a local level.
- Maintains a positive relationship with staff representatives and ensures any employee grievances are monitored and resolved
- Encourages a good standard of employee conduct and behavior and coordinates disciplinary procedure as and when necessary
- Manages payroll process and procedures
- Oversees weekly employee schedules and approves or provides alternations ensuring an efficient labour cost
- Provides decision support to the Group HR Director through HR metrics
- Ensures legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Three or more years working experience in a similar role in 5-star hotels
- Degree / Diploma on Tourism Management, or equivalent in Human Resources field
- Computer literacy
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- A second language (French, German, Russian, or Italian) will be considered as a plus
- Excellent knowledge of ERGANI program
- Good knowledge of labour law and payroll procedures
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Negotiation and excellent Communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in demanding situations.
- Pleasant personality
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Bonus scheme, according to performance
- Continuous professional development
- Training opportunities
- Company team events
ELLA Resorts are dedicated in providing exceptional guest experiences across its brand and our amazing Team members are at the heart of it.
We work together on your career so, Join the Team!
Company: Ella Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kérkira, Ionian Islands, Greece
Application Deadline: N/A