HRIS Analyst in Structure Tone Payroll, Bomi County, Liberia
Website Structure Tone
This job listing is about Structure Tone in Payroll, Bomi County, Liberia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
New York, NY
This position will focus on building, development, support, configuration, maintenance, and optimizing of the Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), to include Applicant Tracking, Learning Management, Recruiting, Performance Management, Compensation, Benefits, On Boarding, Payroll/Timekeeping, and Mobile Applications. This position will also provide Tier 2 system support, analysis, and recommendations to meet the needs of the HR and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure accurate system setup and configuration, as well as future configuration requests.
Essential Job Duties
- Lead the implementation, training, documentation, reports and retrieval management and monitoring of HRIS.
- Ability to communicate within different departments and teams to review processes to reach common goals.
- Collaborates as necessary to ensure the assigned data accurately describes the services or condition entered into the appropriate systems.
Vendor & Customer Liaison
- Communications with vendors on all HRIS integrations and programming
- Interpreting information from vendor to management
- Primary contact for end-user questions related to HRIS.
- Reading and interpreting release notes
- Presenting new functionalities for approval of implementation
- Completing setup changes as needed
- Educating end-users of upgrade changes/fixes/enhancements
- Testing release prior to putting into production
- Develop and document efficient and thorough processes and procedures to support assigned activities.
- Support and participate in all annual HRIS projects as assigned.
- Proactive role in evaluating end-users’ use of HRIS
- Proactive role in workflow evaluation and modification as needed
- Building & Implementing HRIS functionalities such as, but not limited to
- Org Structure
- On Boarding
- Analyze and recommend solutions for HRIS
- Develops reporting and systems notifications to manage the integrity of the HR systems and data.
- Develops reports to support the HR department and data requests from internal clients. Provides retrieval ability to produce employee information, statistical data, and other employee-related reports as required.
Staff Training And Competency Assessment
- Software applications (new staff, system upgrades, system optimization)
- Network training as appropriate for end-users
- Advise and assist providers in making best use of electronic data
Other projects and duties as assigned by supervisor
- Experience with CMiC desired but not required ( ability to learn and adapt required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience scheduling workflows
- Experience leading implementations of HR Systems
- Experience in HRIS software to include Cloud Based applications, Mobile Applications, Payroll and Timekeeping, and Databases.
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Applications, including Excel, Access, and Project
- Strong preference for candidates with system administration experience
- Effective verbal and written communicator, able to adapt delivery style and language to suit the audience; able to present complex issues and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to meet stringent deadlines, to work independently and as part of a team
- $80,000- $120,000
We are a dynamic organization with great customers and a culture where people are valued and empowered to deliver amazing results. We are also growing and looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Company: Structure Tone
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Payroll, Bomi County, Liberia
Application Deadline: N/A