This job listing is about FHI in Dushanbe, Dushanbe, Tajikistan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
JOB TITLE: Human Resource (HR) Manager
SUPERVISOR: Associate Director, Finance and Admin, FHI360 in Tajikistan
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Human Resource (HR) Manager. The position will be based in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
USAID Tajikistan Tuberculosis (TB) Bilateral Activity is a five-year project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). USAID Tajikistan Tuberculosis (TB) Bilateral Activity aims to reduce the burden of TB in the Republic of Tajikistan. The project activity results focus on improving case detection and notification for all forms of TB, increasing number of patients cured of all forms of TB, strengthening TB prevention by expanded preventive treatment and improved infection prevention and control (IPC) interventions and strengthening TB system resilienceeliance in public health emergencies.
Under the supervision of the Associate Director, Finance and Admin, FHI 360 in Tajikistan, the HR Manager is responsible for all Human Resources (HR) functions of the FHI 360 Tajikistan Office to ensuring that FHI 360 policies are followed, to effectively manage HR risks within the Country/Project Office, ensuring full compliance with all relevant local lawsegulations and procedures. To provide support to the Head of FHI360 Branch in Tajikistan and management team to ensure that staff teams issues are effectively managed and motivated.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support on a range of HR issues, procedures and policies consistent with employee standards, Tajikistan labor laws and FHI 360 Tajikistan guidelines.
- Support the senior management on HR functions such as creating job descriptions, workforce and succession planning, talent management, employee relations, etc.
- Manage recruitment processes for FHI 360 local staff; prepare and place advertisements, perform preliminary screening candidate resumes; coordinate with hiring manager for short listing, interviews and hiring.
- Administer employee files and records and maintain a current database of all staff.
- Manage staff payroll in coordination with finance.
- Administer staff database in HRIS to ensure that staff data are updated.
- Arrange induction and onboarding orientation for new employees and coordinate with concerned units for orientation program and facilitate employee offboarding process.
- Ensure staff are familiar with existing HR policies
- Ensure compliance of policies, keep track of changes in organizational policies, rules and regulations and coordinate orientation sessions on various topics of interest to all staff.
- Manage annual performance appraisals, initiate probationary performance assessment for staff and develop annual performance development plan based on staff’s need for capacity building.
- Support FHI 360 staff training and development activities including solicitation of feedback from staff; designing staff development activities to meet needs of the country office, tracking activities and reporting to senior management.
- Maintain FHI 360 Tajikistan staff timesheet system, leave records and work with finance unit for reconciliation of individual staff leaves and ensure employee LOE/timesheet is correctly recorded and compliance with FHI 360 policy.
- Conduct compensation and benefits survey through job matching, data gathering and analysis.
- Manage team building, organize and facilitate retreats and other team activities.
- Regularly inform senior management about staffs birthdays, holidays, other related events.
- Participate in HR audits and address any queries regarding HR issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Associate Director, Finance and Operation and Head of FHI360 Branch in Tajikistan (Country Representative).
- At least Bachelor’s degree preferred in in Human Resource Management, humanities, business management or related social science or behavioral sciences. PHR certification preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience providing HR and logistic support
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, procedures and processes and training.
- Proven experience in completing HR lifecycle for general on-boarding, performance management, and off-boarding tasks.
- Familiarity with Tajikistan local labor laws and staff compensation.
- Familiarity with staff performance management and payroll administration.
- Experience with HR management in project-based settings or INGOs.
- Excellent supervisory skill, Strong negotiation, coordination, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to initiate and implement activities with minimal supervision and manage high volume workflow and to multitask.
- Resourceful in problem solving with ability to develop and maintain a positive work environment.
- Computer literate and familiarity with modern communication platforms/tools.
- Excellent communication in English and Tajik is required;
- Excellent written comprehension skills in Tajik.
- Excellent computer and typing skills, ability to use Word, Excel, and Outlook
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dushanbe, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Application Deadline: N/A