This job listing is about HYPEBEAST in Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 44.6M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, HBX, our e-commerce and retail platform, and Hypemaker, our global agency.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle and provide one-stop recruitment services to support all business needs.
- Fully utilise all available organic channels (e.g. job boards, career sites, LinkedIn, social media, referrals, etc.) and complete recruitment assignments in a cost efficient manner.
- Deliver innovative sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct approach. Build and maintain a healthy talent pool of all functions.
- Establish and maintain great working relationships with hiring managers to get a full understanding of the team culture, business objectives and challenges and use those to assist with candidate searches.
- Always up to date on latest market trends and candidate behaviours, and providing market intelligence to hiring managers. Provide regular tracking, reporting of talent and opening metrics in a detailed manner.
- Provide end-to-end administrative support to recruitment from market research, drafting job descriptions, resumes sorting and screening, interviews arrangement, onboarding paperwork, etc.
- Screening candidates in a professional manner (via phone, face-to-face, video) and provide useful feedback, and ensure a high quality candidate experience throughout the whole process.
- Assist in background checks facilitation, new hire on-boarding and new hire orientation programs.
- Assist in various HR projects where necessary, e.g. Visa application for international staff.
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 2-3 years of independent recruiting experience from in-house and/or recruitment agency environments.
- Experience in recruiting for diverse functions in media, fashion retailers, consumer/lifestyle goods or professional services is advantageous.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; excellent in spoken and written English is a must.
- High Proficiency in MS Office, G-suite and other related software is a plus (e.g. Lever, BambooHR).
- Strong numerical sense and excellent attention to detail.
- A strong team player and ability to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels through the business.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- A positive, high energy, proactive, can-do attitude, passionate to engage and solve problems.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Application Deadline: N/A