Human Resources Manager in Smart Group HR Solutions Zagreb, Croatia
Website Smart Group HR Solutions
This job listing is about Smart Group HR Solutions in Zagreb, Croatia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Our Client is the Museum of Illusions, the world’s fastest-growing museum chain with currently 37 locations in 25 countries. This original concept was launched in Zagreb, Croatia in 2015 and quickly became a recognizable brand and leading attraction in each city where it was launched. Their young and motivated team is rapidly growing, and they are searching for a hands-on HR Manager to join them in their mission of bringing an interactive, immersive, and fun experience to everyone.
They are looking to expand and strengthen their team with an enthusiastic and experienced HR Manager ready to help them grow their museum network. The HR Manager will be operationally involved in HR processes, responsible for managing recruitment processes, employee relations, regulatory compliance, HR policies, and training and development.
- Developing and implementing Human resources policies and procedures
- Developing interesting HR programs in order to increase employee engagement and motivation
- Coordinating Talent Acquisition and recruitment process with external agencies (planning and organization)
- Conducting employee onboarding and applying training & development initiatives
- Providing support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves, compensation, and benefits, and resolving any issues that may arise
- Developing employer branding strategy and activities
- Creating and administering HR programs and activities to foster and promote a productive and healthy corporate culture in all respects
- Collecting and assessing data with useful HR metrics for performance management, time to hire, and employee turnover rates
- Enhancing job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, implementing new perks and benefits, and organizing team-building activities
- Ensuring compliance with labor regulations
- Submitting reports to the Management Board
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Human Resources, or similar
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources
- Great understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices
- High proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and conflict management skills
- People relationship builder and solution finder
- Result-driven team player
- Remarkable organizational and time management skills
- Additional HR training will be a plus
What’s in it for you?
They offer you a dynamic position, flexible working hours, and working in a young and energetic environment. By joining their team, you will have a chance to be part of their success story that awes visitors around the world. You will have an opportunity to travel worldwide and explore different concepts.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Friday, December 9th 2022.
All applications will be processed with the highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Company: Smart Group HR Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Application Deadline: N/A