Marketing Manager in Huuva Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
This job listing is about Huuva in Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Huuva Kitchens turn local communities into culinary hotspots by catering the best dishes from the hottest restaurants from all over the world. Lunches, brunches, suppers or dinners. Local favourites and international specials. Pop-ups and fresh drops. With Huuva, there’s always something new that you can mix-and-match to be delivered to your door with superior convenience and quality.
In practice, Huuva operates a network of local kitchens that plugin into local and global food scene making those experiences accessible beyond the most central city locations with always something new to discover. As our dishes are made locally, they also come to you faster. Saving time, money and the environment.
Our kitchen technology enables our chefs to focus on the most important thing in the kitchen – the quality and joy for making the best dishes. All curated and cooked by people with passion for great food and the appetite for what comes next. This is the power of the most advanced kitchen platform ever created.
About The Role
We are now looking for a results driven Marketing Manager to join our country team in Finland. Your number one goal is to create local awareness to drive sales at our Finnish kitchens. What you’ll get to work with:
- Plan and execute local marketing activities for consumers including sales channel optimisation, partnership marketing and influencer collaborations. Prioritize based on impact and available resources. Write copy and create content that makes us stand in all of these channels.
- Plan and maintain a marketing calendar that aims to prioritize activities and to make us relevant through out the year
- Manage our social media channels and work in collaboration with an external content creator
- Support our launch team to design and execute launch campaigns across multiple channels
- Measure & analyze results and iterate based on learnings
- Be part of conducting analysis of order data, demand patterns & funnel conversion to create ideas for increasing demand
A strong customer experience and retention is in the core of our business. We also expect you to collaborate with our kitchen operations and business development teams to help solve potential issues outside the standard marketing playground.
We do not expect you being a designer or a full time content creator (infact we have an inhouse designer) but an eye for visual content and basic level skills for creating simple designs will make your work easier.
While we’ll provide you support, you are expected to strive as an independent contributor, take ownership and be open for learning new things every day.
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of previous experience in B2C marketing
- Creative mindset with results-driven attitude
- Eye for appealing visual content and basic skills to create appealing visual content (with e.g. Canva)
- Passionate for social media and latest trends
- Enjoy thinking outside the box and have a passion to learn continuously
- Fluency in Finnish and English (most content is made in Finnish thus unfortunately no exceptions can be made)
Why join Huuva?
We’re on a mission to make great food available everywhere. When we’re ready, great food is no longer a privilege of city centers but available to order across thousands of communities across Europe and North America. Our humble but crazy ambitious team consists of food loving engineers, chefs and business developers who are passionate about scaling culinary experiences across the continents.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow, take ownership and build things from scratch
- A culture of full transparency and ownership
- Hyper-growth startup environment
- Competitive salary and option package
About The Process
If you want to take part in Huuva’s journey, please send your application no later than 15th of December via the link and tell us why you could be the best fit to our team! We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. The process will include two interviews, an assignment, and discussion with the team.
Read more about our story and where it all started: https://www.huuva.io/post/introducing-huuva
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
Application Deadline: N/A