Food and Beverage Coordinator in Hyatt Regency Port of Spain, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Website Hyatt Regency
This job listing is about Hyatt Regency in Port of Spain, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The Food and Beverage Coordinator reporting directly to the Food and Beverage Director is responsible for administrative tasks, data analysis and report generating services in support of the Food and Beverage department. This position would attend meetings and assist with special projects and assignments as requested. The Coordinator would also be responsible for maintaining up to date working knowledge of hotel amenities and special event details and communicate information throughout the division.
- Reports to Director of Food & Beverage to ensure that all departments within the division functions optimally.
- Coordinates all administrative tasks with Heads of Departments within Food and Beverage to ensure the efficiency of the Division, including payroll, training, and meetings, oversees system for leave administration.
- Works with all Department Heads within the Division to manage quality standards.
- Works with Executive Chef and F&B Director to control overall F&B cost, by providing analysis, routine reports and other data across the entire division.
- Under the direction of the Executive Chef maintains updated recipe cards on all food items.
- Completes monthly menu engineering, comp set analysis and Micros price accuracy.
- Monitors F&B/Culinary requisitions for accuracy and dept. reporting for overall P&L accuracy.
- Assists the F& B Director with special events to ensure effective coordination across all F&B departments
- Provides assistance at Banquets and other Events as required to ensure high quality of service and food and beverage is achieved.
- Interacts directly with guests and clients as needed to respond to requests.
- Provides administrative support for hotel sponsored events including ticket administration, reservations etc.
- Complete various additional tasks and assignments as needed.
- A Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism Management or a relevant field;
- Minimum of two (2) years or more of progressive Hotel experience or Food & Beverage Supervisory /Administrative experience.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Suite applications;
- Refined verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be comfortable with handling large amounts of data, including financial data to provide useful reports.
- Must be able to work shift including weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to be proactive and work independently.
- Physically agile, ability to stand or walk for long periods of time;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to speak a second Language fluently will be considered an asset
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance
Company: Hyatt Regency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port of Spain, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Application Deadline: N/A