This job listing is about Adecco in Sfax Governorate, Tunisia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- ICSD & Cyber Security will be responsible for security and escalation, day to day administration and change management within the Industrial Control System Domain (ICSD) solution within the different Operation sites in the company.
- ICSD & Cyber Security will work with other IT operation disciplines (Network, Servers and end user computing) to plan, implement, monitor and upgrade Security measures for the protection of company data, systems and networks
- ICSD Service governance: Ensure ongoing service governance is carried out, including updating and reviewing technical exceptions and external connectivity registers across the various deployments and management zone (DMZ). Carry out regular compliance checks and report on status to Network and Cyber Security HoD. Provide the technical input to dispensation management and follow up on appropriate actions. Be proactive in both root cause analysis and problem management for the DMZ service.
- ICSD Run and Maintain: Collaborate with the IT Operation team to perform the regular patching and updates of server, storage and networking equipment within the ICSD infrastructure as scheduled. Perform the support and administration of virtual server environment and ensure that management of server, storage, network and firewall, Active Directory and all related applications are carried out in alignment with the ICS standard. Carry out reviews and generate reports on the status of software and hardware lifecycle events and licensing status to the Network and Cyber Security HoD on agreed timescales.
- ICSD Business requirements: Support the day-to-day business requests received from the business in the assets operated by the company (Production, Maintenance and engineering). Work with the Network and Cyber Security team to deliver new requirements as per the ICS cyber-Security standards.
- ICSD Service Model: Provide feedback to the Network and Cyber Security HoD to facilitate ongoing development and maintenance of the ICSD Service model to align changing demands and requirements in the company production portfolio.
- HSSE and Asset Integrity: ensure services are managed and delivered within the company HSSE standards and that gaps are identified, documented, and actioned as necessary. Work hand-in-hand with asset functional leads to ensure safe delivery of change (MoC) to the environments and that change practise is measured and improved where required.
- Facility Service Management: Ensure interfaces with upstream Enterprise and downstream Automation service management processes are maintained to ensure smooth running, suggest adapting the interfaces where required to Network and Cyber Security HoD.
- Cyber Security: Work the wider IT team to Ensuring that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls while using the the industry best practices and tools and maintain the risk ALARP.
The role includes out of working hours support, assistance for routine operations and escalation management to IT Management. The ICSD & Cyber Security Engineer will build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the organization (IT Operation, Engineering, Production…).
Educational Qualifications & experience
· degree in Computer science and any Cyber Security related field
· Minimum 3 years of work experience in Supporting ICS/OT Secure environment with demonstrated skills on incident detection, incident response and forensics
· Strong understanding of cybersecurity frameworks for ICS/OT environments (ISA-99/IEC 62443, NIST SP 800-82, CIS, etc.)
· Wide understanding of the industrial Control system architecture and interfaces and understand the oil and gas ICS common systems and their criticality to the operation
· Some knowledge of the ICS protocols and their limitations and flaws
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience of dealing with cybersecurity events and preventive measures.
· Exhibit excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple initiatives under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives
· Demonstrated awareness and experience of working with the following technology stack:
· critical IP networks, with an awareness of IP network technologies and understanding of firewall concepts
· common IT infrastructure services such as Active Directory, Remote access portal solutions, VMware, DHCP, DNS, Secure file transfer, backup solutions
· Cryptography concepts
· Real-time data deployments such as OSIsoft PI and other SCADA interfaced systems as well as remote monitoring and diagnostics toolsets
· Strong understanding of the OSI and TCP models
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate infrastructure concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
Candidates should have the following skills for this role:
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with risk-based approach to cyber security
- Business and technology focused
- Highly effective planning and prioritization skill
- Share knowledge and seek to learn from others
- Self-starter, proactive, can set priorities and schedule work based on business needs
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Fluent in English
An ICSD & cyber security must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable working with a variety of technologies, security problems, and troubleshooting of the network.
Full time 5/2
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sfax Governorate, Tunisia
Application Deadline: N/A