Website Ignata Finance Group
This listing is about Ignata Finance Group in High Wycombe, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Ignata Finance have an exciting new Head of Financial Accounting role with a rapidly growing, acquisitive, private equity backed consumer goods business. We have been exclusively retained to recruit an individual who can support the Group Financial Controller as the business pursues significant growth over the coming years. His role now covers a huge amount more, hence needing support in this area.
Due to continued growth, the finance function needs to be resourced correctly. The incumbent will play a crucial role working with the Group Financial Controller by providing multiple entity reports and high-quality accounts .
The role will involve:
· Managing a team of three/four accountants.
· Responsibility for multiply entity reporting and consolidation
· The main point of contact for the auditors
· Issuing management report
· Preparing accounts for covenants submission
· Ensuring the balance sheet is fully reconciled each month-end
· Responsible for ONS report
· VAT Reporting/Accounting
Skills and experience required:
· Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to perform in highly pressurised environments
· Advanced use of MS Excel and PowerPoint
A technically strong individual, likely to be 2-4 years post-qualified. The business is embarking on a buy & build strategy that will target both small and medium sized enterprises and the candidate will need to be able to deliver against objectives in this fast-paced & challenging (but highly rewarding) environment.
Salary – £80k-90k
For more details please do get in touch with Lucy Fleming at [email protected]
Company: Ignata Finance Group
Job Location: High Wycombe, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A