This listing is about IKEA in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
At IKEA, it is so much more than a job.
We are looking to welcome Sales Co-workers to join our amazing Kitchen’s show room team.
In the IKEA world, we call this position a Sales Co-worker.
Expected Starting Date: 5th March 2022
WHAT WE OFFER
• £10.10 basic hourly rate
• Living Wage Foundation Employer
• Part time contract working 3 out of 4 weekends.
• Flexibility on availability to be discussed during interviews
• We offer permanent contracts, advanced scheduling & regular weekend off
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS
Our co-workers bring unique ideas and talent to work every day and we offer a variety of benefits that suit their and their family’s everyday needs.
• 15% co-worker discount & I-Benefits discount portal helping you save £100’s on Highstreet retailers
• Free & Confidential Employee Assistance Program and Wellbeing Portal
• X3 Life Assurance, enhanced statutory pension contributions & interest free loans
• Holiday on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
• Family Friendly policies & benefits
• Commitment to your development throughout your IKEA career, starting on your first day
• Free parking and you can also enjoy a free hot or cold meal option every shift!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept.
Are you curious about life at home and co-creating the wonderful everyday with our customers? Then we have the job for you. We are looking for someone who is confident in approaching customers and treats them in a polite and friendly manner.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for people, an eagerness to learn and will embrace change with a solution-orientated approach to the many challenges and tasks that present themselves. You will have the ambition to grow within IKEA and to help develop others too. In IKEA we place great emphasis on leading others and ourselves with a positive approach, even during the busiest and most challenging times.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• You provide an exceptional shopping experience for our customers
• You actively approach customers to identify their needs and advise them on the best solutions for their life at home through home furnishings
• You are always passionate about the range and home furnishings, curious to learn the stories behind the products and their design
• You support maximising sales by being proud of your areas of responsibility, ensuring the customer meets an area that is clean, well presented and easy to shop
• You are competent with IT to use planning tools, Microsoft office, using the internet and relevant programmes to support selling to the customer
WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE
It takes the diversity of thought, background, and culture to make great ideas a reality. We welcome candidates from all walks of life to join us, where we feel valued for our uniqueness and recognised for our diverse talents.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS INFORMATION
If you have any special requirements during the interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
First step, please attach an updated CV with your application so we can get to know you better.
Second step, successful candidates will receive information about the next steps via email. You might be invited to complete a short video interview with pre-recorded questions, it only takes 2 minutes & can be done anytime & anywhere on a phone, laptop, or tablet. So just find a quiet spot and tell us why you would love to work for IKEA!
Third step, if successful you will be invited to an interview with one of our hiring managers.
Come see things a little differently with us and be part of creating a better everyday life for the many.
IKEA reserves the right to close a job vacancy earlier than originally advertised.
For any advice or support, email us @ [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org