This listing is about IKEA in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
At IKEA, it is so much more than a job.
Are you passionate about design? Would you like to help our customers design their “dream” kitchen?
Then we have the job for you !
We are looking to welcome co-workers to join our fantastic Kitchens Sales Team.
In the IKEA world, we call this position a Kitchen Planning Specialist
Expected Starting Date: March 2022
WHAT WE OFFER
• Living Wage Foundation Employer
We operate 7 days a week to meet the shopping needs of our customers, this role will require availability to work during the day, late evenings, and full weekends.
• Flexibility on availability to be discussed during interviews
• We offer permanent contracts, advanced scheduling & regular weekend off
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS
Our co-workers bring unique ideas and talent to work every day and we offer a variety of benefits that suit their and their family’s everyday needs.
• 15% co-worker discount & I-Benefits discount portal helping you save £100’s on Highstreet retailers
• Free & Confidential Employee Assistance Program and Wellbeing Portal
• X3 Life Assurance, enhanced statutory pension contributions & interest free loans
• Holiday on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
• Family Friendly policies & benefits
• Commitment to your development throughout your IKEA career, starting on your first day
• Free parking and you can also enjoy a free hot or cold meal option every shift!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
We are looking for some-one who can match the unique design and functionality of our kitchen range, to the needs and aspirations of our customers.
You should be some-one who has the confidence to explain all the services we offer, so that the customer can make an informed choice.
You should be organised in your approach and be able guide the customer through the buying process and gain their trust.
While the ideal candidate would have previous kitchen planning experience or come from a design background, full training will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Understand and utilise complex systems and selling tools, communication channels and industry know-how for each individual and different customers resulting in the best solutions that exceeds customers’ expectations.
• Maintain a high level of kitchens product and market knowledge.
• Actively keep updated with and transfer to customers and co-workers the IKEA kitchen products features, benefits and technical capabilities. Openly and honestly compare the IKEA product offer with the competition in a professional manner.
• Understand the importance of Right First Time on the customer and the IKEA brand and how you can contribute towards prevention.
• Actively promote and sell the wide range of kitchen services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices
• Actively steer towards prioritised products and services
• Keep the area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
• Familiarity with the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE
It takes the diversity of thought, background, and culture to make great ideas a reality. We welcome candidates from all walks of life to join us, where we feel valued for our uniqueness and recognised for our diverse talents.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS INFORMATION
If you have any special requirements during the interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
First step, please attach an updated CV with your application so we can get to know you better.
Second step, if successful you will be invited to an interview with one of our hiring managers.
Come see things a little differently with us and be part of creating a better everyday life for the many.
IKEA reserves the right to close a job vacancy earlier than originally advertised.
For any advice or support, email us @ [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com