This job listing is about Inetum in Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- Ensures the management of upgrade and renewal projects ATMs & MBAs fleet: detailed project planning, construction and management of the project team / matrix including internal, external suppliers and stakeholder level;
- Ensures the adherence of teams / resources to the project methodology in the organization; able to demonstrate good practices in all aspects of project management;
- Identifies and manages the risks from the projects in an effective manner and in the sense of respecting the assumed deadlines; • Raising project alerts in an optimal interval so that no deviations are recorded both in terms of planning and costs;
- Is responsible for communication between all members of the project team; communicates within the project team and to the management team all the changes within the project. Negotiates with the parties involved in the project all the aspects necessary for the successful implementation of the project, organizes meetings with the team members, as well as with the project sponsor and the management team for the purpose of communication and important decision making;
- Accurately ensures the periodic reporting, with the requested frequency (daily, weekly, monthly dashboards) of the progress on projects. Periodically submits reports about the project to the management team.. Experience in making and sustaining presentations at top management level;
- It is a single point of contact for external service providers or technical platforms. Monitors the activity of suppliers in order to ensure an adequate quality. Manages deliveries from suppliers during product acceptance and during the rollout period.
- Minimum 3 years experience in coordinating IT infrastructure projects;
- At least 3 projects of high complexity (Resources 10) coordinated and completed;
- Knowledge in the field of Monetic terminals (ATMs, MBAs, ROBO,s, POSs) is an advantage, but non mandatory;
- Experience in managing a project in the monetary field is an advantage, but non mandatory;
- Experience in coordinating transversal and virtual teams (over 10 team members);
- Experience in identifying and managing risks ensuring the most optimal mitigation solutions;
- Reaction speed by immediately informing the collaborators about the changes occurred in the project and the immediate analysis of the impact;
- Developing and following a communication plan, which ensures a rigorous follow-up of the project and captures the key moments (milestones);
- Ensures a recurrent reporting on the managed project portfolio, suitable for different hierarchical levels, which will capture the evolution of the main project indicators (Budget, Effort, Planning, Status);
- Experience in making and supporting presentations at top management level;
- Facilitates the supply of project deliverables according to the established deadlines and respecting the quality criteria of each project;
- Experience in carrying out projects respecting project methodologies (Prince, Agile, etc.); certifications are an advantage;
- Knowledge in the IT field – the perimeter of the infrastructure is an advantage;
- Knowledge of ITIL processes (Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management) is an advantage.
- Facilitates team communication and motivates its internal / external collaborators;
- Clear, synthetic direct and indirect communication with attention to detail;
- Proven qualities of team leader;
- Determination and perseverance in the implementation of projects and results orientation.
- Personalized career plan
- Medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- Up Multi-benefits
- 7 Card
- Local and international training opportunities
- Conference and webinar attendance according to activity profile
- Working with new and highly desirable technologies
- Professional and friendly working environment
About Inetum, Positive digital flow:
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions, and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. In a context of perpetual movement, where needs and usages are constantly being reinvented, the Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt, and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectoral organisation, and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2021 generated revenues of €2.2 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 15 years of activity. It is a stable, growing, and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
In an Agile format, our teams work on cloud initiatives, application development, business intelligence, automation and digitalization projects that contribute to the profit and evolution of our clients. The diversity of our projects offers team members the opportunity for learning and growth. The company had a turnover of 20 million EURO in 2021.
LIST OF SERVICES
Innovation / Performance accelerator
Inetum Romania provides clients with innovative and sustainable industrial solutions to make their Information Systems a real performance level.
Consulting / Large panel of skills
Inetum intervenes in many projects from business/organizational (PM, Change management, Analysis, UAT) to technical scope (architecture, development, testing, applications & infrastructure services, security (compliance and technical).
Our advantage is that we can find for you the best match during your career with the right mission.
Integrator Solutions / A business-oriented value proposition
Inetum integrates enterprise solutions, which are vectors of growth and performance for our Clients.
Services Center / Large panel of deliveries
Inetum is building services center to industrialize services as: applications support, applications maintenance, innovation, RPA, SaaS, PaaS, Cyber Security 247, Analytics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Application Deadline: N/A