Website Hamilton Recruitment Caribbean AsiaPacific
This job listing is about Hamilton Recruitment Caribbean AsiaPacific in George Town, George Town, Cayman Islands 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
RESTRUCTURING – INSOLVENCY – MANAGER – CAYMAN ISLANDS – 0% TAX
About this opportunity
Our client is the only boutique and independently-owned business recovery and insolvency firm practicing in the Cayman Islands. The firm offers hands on expertise focused particularly in the financial sector of the Cayman Islands and in other financial centres throughout the Caribbean. The combined expertise of its management and staff has enabled the firm to work in all corners of the globe including most major financial centres of the world.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of a portfolio of engagements from onboarding through to dissolution, in consultation with senior management
- Preparation of all communications and reports to Court and other stakeholders
- Review and analysis of financial statements, financial products, bank records, contracts and other documentation
- Assist in the preparation and management of litigation
- Assist in the development and mentoring of team members
What you’ll need
Working for a boutique Insolvency practice, the ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- An internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
- 6 years minimum experience within insolvencyestructuring
- Cross border insolvencyestructuring experience
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry and the structural and regulatory environment in which investment vehicles operate
- Understand relevant case law and key legal issues
- Strong investigative and technical skills
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and confidence to deal with a range of stakeholder groups and management teams
- Be able to use own initiative and meet frequent, tight deadlines
How to apply
- To apply, attach your résumé or include a link to your LinkedIn profile
- If you don’t provide one of the above, we can’t progress your application
- In the event that you are not shortlisted for this particular vacancy, your details will be held on file and considered for other relevant opportunities.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you believe you deserve an exceptional career, together we’ll help make it happen.
About the Cayman Islands
Located 180 miles south of Florida, the Cayman Islands are made up of three Islands: Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman. These Islands comprise a land area of 100 square miles with Grand Cayman being the largest. The Cayman Islands are tempered by trade winds that maintain a consistently comfortable temperature in the 80 degrees Fahrenheit (27 degrees Centigrade) range. The population is 58,000 with the majority of these people living in Grand Cayman. The local currency is the Cayman dollar, which is fixed at 1.2 US dollars; there is no income tax.
Are you the hiring manager for similar roles?
If you are an employer in the Caribbean/Bermuda region seeking financial services professionals, we’d love to help you find the very best person for your opening. Contact us today.
Company: Hamilton Recruitment Caribbean AsiaPacific
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: George Town, George Town, Cayman Islands
Application Deadline: N/A