Website Air Products
This job listing is about Air Products in Neom, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Job Description And Qualifications
Job Title INSULATION AND FIRE PROOFING SUPERVISOR
Coating, Insulation and Fire Proofing Superintendent
Job Description & Responsibilities The Coating, Insulation and Fire Proofing Superintendent will work with the Coating, Insulation and Fire Proofing Superintendent / and Subcontractors to insure the following
- The successful execution of the overall insulation and fire proofing for allocated areas of the site in accordance with the project schedule, cost and other KPIs.
- This will include
- Monitoring pre-fabrication of painting activities to include
- Material control and cast number control and transfer
- Cleaning and painting
- Packaging and preservation to ensure maintenance of the required cleaning standards.
- Ensuring the correct installation of the project material including piping, pipe supports, valves and other material in accordance with the drawings, specifications and standards.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the necessary cleanliness of painted objects.
- Ensure that adequate QC checks are made to ensure the correct coat dry film thickness and adhesion.
- Ensure that all insulation/fire proofing materials are correctly applied. In particular to ensure that pipe insulation is applied as per the project specificaiton
- Ensure that all documentation is compiled as construction progresses and that this is checked and complete
- Responsible for punching out completed systems and managing the punch-list on behalf of AP
- Responsible for the completion of all mandatory before start up punch-list items to support the commissioning schedule
- Responsibility for the safe execution of the work being supervised.
- The day to day supervision of a group of sub-contractor’s construction teams as agreed at site.
- Maintain a strong and effective professional working relationship with the AP Project and Construction Management and the Subcontractors
- Support and promote the implementation of the Project Safety, Security and Quality plans
- Write regular progress reports as required by the Coating, Insulation and Fire Proofing Superintendent
The Required Education And Experience
- Degree qualified in a Construction related discipline
- 5 – 10 years of experience in industry.
- Good computer and software skills
- Effective communication skills
- Previous KSA Experience
Fixed Term (agency) – Full Time
Global Engrg Mfg Technology & Equipment
Business Sector / Division
EMEA Special Projects
Middle East, Egypt, Turkey (MEET)
Company: Air Products
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Neom, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A