Website Integral UK Ltd
This listing is about Integral UK Ltd in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
The Scheduling Senior Advisor supports the company’s daily performance by directing and overseeing the team in the team managers absence. This includes coaching the scheduling team that directs and managers engineers’ diaries and customers’ expectations on day and in month.
To manage the performance of a team of Schedulers ensuring all daily tasks are assigned and completed as well as regular performance management and coaching.
As an expert scheduler, you will review each person within your team to determine strength and development areas and put a coaching and development plan in place to ensure that the individuals attain expert level certification.
Ensuring all schedulers are working within agreed performance standards meeting KPIs and SLAs and above all ensure that customer service delivery is at the heart of everything the team does.
- Responsible for conducting daily coaching sessions for each member of your team to enhance their current skillset and increase performance capability
- Responsible for identifying trends in performance and placing the appropriate measures in place to increase performance in a timely manner including supporting the line manager with Performance Improvement Plans once all other avenues have been exhausted.
- Lead & Motivate a team of schedulers to exceed service targets in the absence or as well as your line manager.
- Stand in for your manager and manage the day to day running of the Scheduling Team
- Responsible for minimising, managing, reducing errors within your team.
- Responsible for ensuring that your teams’ knowledge on process, procedures, business, and contract awareness is at the necessary level to enable your team to dispatch their duties to the highest quality standards.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures are followed to maintain service delivery levels in line with our clients demands.
- Manage underperformance within specific HR Guidelines utilising all available support and by providing clear targets, objectives and coaching for improvement.
- Analyse and understand data to find bottlenecks and other issues and report them to your line manager with any suggestions for improvements
- Drive performance achievement across all jobs to ensure SLAs are being achieved and Breaches are being mitigated.
- To be fully involved in the daily operations and allocate the workload accordingly to ability, experience, and knowledge within the department.
- Build effective relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Provide a professional communication channel between OSC and the wider business and to be a visual presence to the team.
- Assist in hiring of new staff, retraining of colleagues or assist with training of new starters where appropriate, conducting regular reviews of the Scheduling Team, monitoring progress, and ensuring training records are kept up to date.
- To actively manage/support the schedulers to ensure that all business functions receive the adequate training needed to fulfil their roles to the highest possible standard.
- Responsible for leading and driving day to day change management activities whilst providing coaching support for team members
- To train all staff and co-ordinate training, ensuring the same procedures and systems are used by all.
- To be aware of, assist colleagues and/or take over where necessary any escalations and complaints
- To ensure cover always exists for all jobs, particularly during holidays and sickness. To approve holiday requests, making sure periods away do not overlap comprising the efficiency of the Team.
- To manage SLA’s within agreed timeframes
- To adapt to and complete any additional ad-hoc requests as instructed by your Line Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that you always act as a role model and conduct yourself with professionalism regardless.
- Act upon feedback provided from your line manager regarding monthly appraisals to identify key strengths and development areas and coach in accordance to this to maximise performance.
- Enforce all HR policies & procedures to ensure that the employees are working within specific guidelines when deputising for your manager.
- Ensure all relevant reporting is utilised to increase productivity, efficiency, and performance across the wider team.
- Communicate any updates in a timely manner to ensure business process and performance continuity.
- To understand all systems relating to your role and become an expert in them to share best practice amongst your peers and your team.
- Responsible for challenging behaviours which do not comply with our internal policies and procedures regardless whether they are within your team or not.
- Ability to lead a team – minimum 2 years’ experience
- 2+ years working within a Scheduling/Resource Planning environment preferably in FM is advantageous
- Good understanding and experience of Microsoft Office software packages and general IT knowledge
- Technical knowledge within the M&E industry advantageous
- Sound understanding of planned maintenance requirements and our legal requirements/obligations.
- Demonstrate commercial understanding.
- Experience in using CAFM or other management systems; including scheduling systems.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work to targets and objectives
- Ability to stay calm in a high paced environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Organisation and time management
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate good team working ability
- Logical and methodical.
- Excellent organisational skills to schedule the day to day workload for engineers, ensuring most appropriate matching of incident type, engineer skills and location
We’re Integral, part of JLL. We’re a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
If you’re looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at Integral and JLL!
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include an up-to-date CV with your application.
All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
Successful candidates are also required to pass a DBS check at our cost.
Company: Integral UK Ltd
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org