Website Integral UK Ltd
This listing is about Integral UK Ltd in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced customer service operatives to join our dynamic and friendly team on our Helpdesk to provide end-to-end support for our clients and engineers. The Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for effectively using the planners, allocating engineers and ensuring all tasks are completed in accordance with clients requirements.
We are looking for organised and enthusiastic individuals with excellent customer service skills to join the Integral team.
Location: Birchwood, Warrington (near Birchwood shopping centre)
Salary: To be agreed based on experience
Working Hours: Full-time – Permanent – Mon-Fri
Various shifts: 7-3.30 / 8.30-5.00 / 10.30-7.00
Day To Day
- Take incoming phone calls, emails and system notifications from clients and engineers and then handle them in a professional manner
- Work with the tools provided to correctly allocate tasks and assign engineers in the most efficient and cost effective way
- Open, close, monitor, chase and be proactive with new and existing work orders
- Ensuring client systems are kept up to date in a compliant manner
- Understand and allocate appropriate workforce solutions to relating to facilities management
- Make proactive outbound phone calls to engineers/suppliers/clients to ensure service levels are met
- Work with a right first time philosophy in all aspects of work in line with Integrals/JLLs policies and procedures
- Handle or escalate where appropriate complaints
Essential Skills & Experience
- Previous telephone experience
- Computer literate and proficient use of Microsoft Office Packages, in particular Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience of working on client management systems i.e. Maximo, Vixen etc
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Previous facilities management/ scheduling experience is also advantageous
- Must be able to pass a DBS check
- Personal development and progression opportunities
- Vibrant busy office and friendly culture
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual salary review
- Employee retail discount benefits
- Award and recognition programme
- Referral Incentives
- Pension Scheme
- Monday-Friday work
- Casual Friday’s
Please ensure you upload your full up-to-date CV to fully support your application.
All candidates are required to provide valid ID and Right to Work documentation at interview.
All successful candidates must be able to pass a DBS check at Integral’s cost.
About Integral And JLL
We’re Integral, part of JLL. We’re a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
If you’re looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at Integral and JLL!
Company: Integral UK Ltd
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org