Integrated Marketing Specialist (Remote) in Sunrise Senior Living Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Website Sunrise Senior Living
This job listing is about Sunrise Senior Living in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Sunrise Senior Living was again named as one of the Best Workplaces in Aging Services™ by Fortune and certified as a Great Place to Work® by Activated Insights. This is the 5th time Sunrise has received this top culture and workplace designation, highlighting the special place Sunrise is to be a part of.
“Sunrise is the best place that I’ve ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what’s right for the resident. For me, that’s a big breath of fresh air.”
- Sunrise Leader
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The Integrated Marketing Specialist will assist in flawlessly executing the integrated marketing and communications plan for a portfolio of senior living communities that attracts the immediate interest of the target market, and excites potential new residents to take action. For each community in the portfolio:
As a part of the Sunrise team, supporting our Mission, Principles of Service and Core Values is a fundamental part of this job. Our foundational belief is the sacred value of human life. Every year, team members are assigned required training that applies to their role to ensure that these standards are always met. The unique responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to the essential functions listed below:
- Conduct primary local market research and synthesize with brand level research to define key target audiences in detail.
- Identify market differentiators and develop messaging to resonate with key target audiences and brings to life the value proposition for the community and drive action.
- Support an integrated go-to-market plan and omnichannel marketing campaigns to support the achievement of business targets. Define all elements of the marketing mix from digital, brand marketing and public relations, to local events, the customer experience onsite, print and all other aspects of field marketing and local outreach.
- Assist in flawlessly executing all aspects of the marketing plan and omnichannel campaigns, working seamlessly with operations and sales teams and marketing team colleagues.
- In collaboration with marketing and communications teams, employ cutting edge digital, database and content marketing programs and public relations strategies to generate interest in new communities and drive action.
- Manage marketing performance, including testing, tracking, measuring, and reporting, to ensure continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Assist in managing marketing budget and third-party vendors efficiently and effectively.
- Protect Sunrise’s brand integrity, ensuring consistent and effective implementation of brand standards and guidelines
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed throughout this job description are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a marketing or communications related field
- Experience in hospitality or other high-touch service-related industry, as well as in diverse geographic markets preferred
- At least 2-5 years of integrated marketing communications experience
- Demonstrated track record of success reviewing omnichannel marketing plans that have delivered business results
- Event marketing experience or exposure
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills; comfort with ambiguity
- Strong initiative and ability to handle multiple projectsoles in an evolving environment both individually and within a team
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Resilient, with the ability to work to deadlines and maintain high levels of professionalism while managing multiple initiatives and plans
- Willingness to do what it takes to complete projects with a dedication to quality and innovative thinking
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional team members across operations, sales, and marketing
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It’s no surprise that many of the world’s leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
I gnite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
Company: Sunrise Senior Living
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A